What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

benoir91

Juniors
If the same thing happens with Weller then maybe Inu wont have to be released for a big name signing

caylo

Bench
If the same thing happens with Weller then maybe Inu wont have to be released for a big name signing

I dont think it will happen, no one (at this stage of the year esp) will be willing to fork out 280K for Inu meaning we would foot alteast 50-100K of his contract (not worth it when you wouldnt get anything much better). Inu is off contract next year and after watching Anderson interview he seems pleased with Inu and his performaces and Im sure he can see him back at his best in no time.

Anderson did make the comment "he is still young" and I am almost certain that Anderson knows what class Inu has and is moving through his problems and will get better with age. I cant wait until Inu, Hayne and Grothe are at their best in our backline... along with our pack, they will be hard to contain.

yy_cheng

Coach
yeah but if Staggs is correct, some of us will be dissapointed.

Weller being released would be the opposite.

I fear it could be FFMM

benoir91

Juniors

I fear it could be FFMM

I doubt its FFMM, we dont have enough back up props after Oake was released and there aren't enough on the market

caylo

Bench
Well IMO we can definatly rule out guys like: Hayne, Hindy, Cayless, Inu, Reddy, Fui, Mannah, Poore, Shakelton, KK, Mortimer, Mateo for reasons like it would be plain stupid to release any of the above.

That would leave guys like Hauraki, Burt, Grothe, Oake(rumoured already released), Robenson and Mitchell.

Now I cant see guys like Mitchell, Burt, Robenson being on big money so Grothe might be on the outer due to his salary but he has been playing well and it isnt like we have an abundance of backs to release him.

Maybe the release of Hauraki and Oake plus the signning of someone we all wont be happy about? Maybe Filiga is not going to be offered a contract? who cares just wait and find out :p

Eelementary

Post Whore

I fear it could be FFMM

I reckon like 1% of the posters here would not be disappointed if it were Fui...99% of people being disappointed is more than 'some' I think....

Gronk

Staff member
Just a Rumour, Brad Morrin the biter from the Dogs ...... too Parra.

Would we be that Stupid??

0,,5596072,00.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts