What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
Eww Tim Smith, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?
Because he is a talent. One who will use the backline next year and tear it up.

Now its with tim smith, he throws a looooooooooooong ball out to tahu, he's got one to beat gets it to hayne, he chips over the fullback...parramatta's in parramatta in.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Tim Smith will be having a shoulder reconstruction and our club is interested in how the op goes...

he's NOT signed yet...

Stagger eel

Staff member
If that operation is a success and he gets full strength back in his shoulder then sign him up!!!!

given that it's a 6 month recovery process do you really think it's a good idea to wait 6 months to sign him hwn there's other players that could be available??

The same Tim Smith who is

*Injury Prone
* Trouble Maker
* Lack of variety
* Average Ball Player
* Bad Defender

He did sh*t all over in England if Parra sign him then we are geniused. Ozzy was saying that he would rather keep a sh*t player who behaved well over a better player with an attitude.

cgee221

Juniors
Well Stagger, without blowing our own trumpets too much, I'd like to say kudos to us lol.

You were 100% right about Tahu coming back, well done mate.

And I was regarding the Tim Smith innuendo (all be it he hasn't signed yet...and the conditions I told you initially are quite different now but the concept was right :))

*Raises glass* Cheers mate!

lucablight

First Grade
sure so do I, but are we signing him to try and prove people wrong or do we sign a halfback that can be a good cover for Morts and KK??

I'd re-sign Robo tbh...

We sign him because he is a player of great ability who can help us win a premiership.

The same Tim Smith who is

*Injury Prone
* Trouble Maker
* Lack of variety
* Average Ball Player
* Bad Defender

He did sh*t all over in England if Parra sign him then we are geniused. Ozzy was saying that he would rather keep a sh*t player who behaved well over a better player with an attitude.

Maybe if you were watching the games you would know he has had at least 2 man of the match performances this year.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
given that it's a 6 month recovery process do you really think it's a good idea to wait 6 months to sign him hwn there's other players that could be available??
Mate, if there is a halfback out on the market with more talent, more potential, a better short kicking game and a better passing game then tim smith then yes we should go after them.

But i don't think there is. 6 months takes us into january, 3 months before the 2010 season starts, i think that is enough time to get ready fo a season. Wont be the best pre season for him but still better than nothing.

cgee221

Juniors
Maybe if you were watching the games you would know he has had at least 2 man of the match performances this year.

I can assure you lucablight that he has had indeed more than 2 man of the match performances...it's more like 4 or 5 from my count...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts