What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
We sign him because he is a player of great ability who can help us win a premiership.

he won't win us a premiership, won't even get close..but he would probably be a good cover for those who probably could win us a premiership...

lucablight

First Grade
he won't win us a premiership, won't even get close..but he would probably be a good cover for those who probably could win us a premiership...

He's gotten us pretty close before. I see no reason why we can't win a premiership with a firing Tim Smith. It's all hypothetical unless we sign him anyway. Interesting times ahead!

lucablight

First Grade
Find a youtube clip of Tim Smith throwing a nice pass which isnt the long ball. That was his weapon , first year he blitzed it and then second people had it scouted and he wasn't effective.

Im passionate about this , and i will never waver that Tim Smith is the past bringing him back won't win Parra anything.

He's put over plenty of people with flat passes close to the line. Saying 2005 was his only good year and not mentioning 2007 is selling him short.

Stagger eel

Staff member
He's gotten us pretty close before. I see no reason why we can't win a premiership with a firing Tim Smith. It's all hypothetical unless we sign him anyway. Interesting times ahead!

who would you rather depend on when defending the line, Tim or Robo???

lucablight

First Grade
who would you rather depend on when defending the line, Tim or Robo???

Who would you rather depend on attacking the opposition line, Tim or Robo?

Last time I checked Thurston and Kimmorley were amongst the leaders when it came to most missed tackles.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
Robo, given that Tim will now be carrying dodgy shoulder for the rest of his career...
Come on stagger but your hatred of tim smith aside. The kid has had a dodgy shoulder his whole career, didnt harm him in 05 or 07. People have come back much stronger from operations in the past, no reason tim cant.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Come on stagger but your hatred of tim smith aside. The kid has had a dodgy shoulder his whole career, didnt harm him in 05 or 07. People have come back much stronger from operations in the past, no reason tim cant.

i don't hate him..I just think that we've gone down that road and we should look at changing directions, I'm confident both Morts and KK have the game to take us somewhere ver special in the next few years..

Tim struggled in an inferior competition and never found his feet, we really don't need him..

Delboy

First Grade
Robson would make a very good back up 9, I believe that is his best position and where he would suit our team, and he would be on tier 2 contract.

He has been waiting for a 7 years to get a run for good reason, a great defender and below average in attack. Tim would be in a position to put a lot of pressure on our 7, which will most likely be KK, and that would be a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts