What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

caylo

Bench
Hayne>Essendon :crazy:

No i can actually confirm that:
Hayne > Western Sydney AFL team in 2012
Inglus > Gelong Cats
Thurston > Brisbane Lions
Slater > Gold Coast Soccer team (because he is to soft to play AFL)

NRL to retaliate
Franklin > Storm
Hall > Roosters (his more a short black man i hear, not sure if he'll fit in)
Brown> Broncos
Aloisi > Dragons (to join soward in the half, so now they have 2 cats)

fanaticeel

Juniors
No i can actually confirm that:
Hayne > Western Sydney AFL team in 2012
Inglus > Gelong Cats
Thurston > Brisbane Lions
Slater > Gold Coast Soccer team (because he is to soft to play AFL)

NRL to retaliate
Franklin > Storm
Hall > Roosters (his more a short black man i hear, not sure if he'll fit in)
Brown> Broncos
Aloisi > Dragons (to join soward in the half, so now they have 2 cats)
And another speed bump for Inglis and Hayne...
:D

ROGUE

Juniors
Heard a bloke who calls talking sport regularly call up this arvo and he normally talks parra, and he's said stated that in regards to morts that he'll be signed to a sherwin type contract + 1.Which i believe he's implying is a 6 year contract

benoir91

Juniors
6 years is a ridiculous amount of time, he is still to get a full NRL season under his belt, survive 2nd year syndrome, play any rep footy, I guarantee you if his name was Daniel Andrews he wouldnt be offered this sort of deal.

I rate the kid a lot but he still has a lot to prove before we throw a 6 year deal at him

Gronk

Staff member
Dan's Manager said that they wouldn't be talking until the off season. Sounds like someone made it up to me.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'd offer him a 2 year extension, if he turns out to be a superstar we will have first dibs on him. 6 years sounds like BS to me.

stuke

Bench
unless the offer was ridiculously generous, why would a 20 year old player lock himself up for 6 years before playing represenative football? sounds like someone wanted to hear themselves talk on the radio.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Brad Walter revealed on Sky's BSB this morning that Hayne will be sitting down with the club this week to discuss an extension to his contract he also reiterated that INU will be staying next season.

Avenger

Immortal
Brad Walter revealed on Sky's BSB this morning that Hayne will be sitting down with the club this week to discuss an extension to his contract he also reiterated that INU will be staying next season.

Actually I hear that Inu is negotiating on staying beyond next year on a reduced contract. ;-). Will probably even it out and take less for next year too, assuming he gets the extended deal.

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Actually I hear that Inu is negotiating on staying beyond next year on a reduced contract. ;-). Will probably even it out and take less for next year too, assuming he gets the extended deal.

that would work out well, the kid knows that he hasn't earned his crust this year and it's great to see that he acknowledges it.

Status
Not open for further replies.