What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRam

Coach
Cool, can't see him getting a game this season with the combination we got now between keats and kinga. But hopefully he gets his run next season. I haven't seen much of him to comment.

I've seen him play enough times to suggest that he is the most talented hooker at our club. ;-)

Gronk

Staff member
I've seen him play enough times to suggest that he is the most talented hooker at our club. ;-)

AM played lock last week in NYC. Good to see he's getting a gig in NSW Cup this week against some of those big Kiwis..

The Colonel

Immortal
AM played lock last week in NYC. Good to see he's getting a gig in NSW Cup this week against some of those big Kiwis..

He was named at lock and played hooker. Galati went to the bench and Rulon Nutira started.

The week before he started at lock and played between lock and hooker.

Gronk

Staff member
Josh Reports this morning that Smokin Joe has NOT signed with Manly ($150k x 2 years) and want's to stay with the Eels, hoping for a "cut-price extension with the blue and gold". His recent no-show was a result of cold feet after recapturing his best form under coach Daniel Anderson. Manly have given him until 3.00pm today.

Source: Telecrap

Josh Reports this morning that Smokin Joe has NOT signed with Manly ($150k x 2 years) and want's to stay with the Eels, hoping for a "cut-price extension with the blue and gold". His recent no-show was a result of cold feet after recapturing his best form under coach Daniel Anderson. Manly have given him until 3.00pm today.

Respect for Joe!!

Respect for Joe!!

Joe has been great for us, not only on the Field but off it with his work at Streetworx, add to that his mentor ship of the younger players both playing for the Eels and the Wenty Magpies and I can only hope we can keep him around our club next year.

Avenger

Immortal
Joe has been great for us, not only on the Field but off it with his work at Streetworx, add to that his mentor ship of the younger players both playing for the Eels and the Wenty Magpies and I can only hope we can keep him around our club next year.

Great to hear.

yy_cheng

Coach
Just a question, say we offer a contract to Joe for $55k and a option as a assistant coach or something afterwards in 2011.

Would that be counter in the Salary Cap? i.e. the coaching or some other role.

The Colonel

Immortal
Just a question, say we offer a contract to Joe for $55k and a option as a assistant coach or something afterwards in 2011.

Would that be counter in the Salary Cap? i.e. the coaching or some other role.

It can be..... I'm pretty sure there was some scrutiny over what Ruben Wiki was offered as part of his contract which involved a coaching role.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Great news if Big Joe stays, he has been great this year played every game. Especially after getting so little game time last year under supercoach.

Suitman

Post Whore
Great news if Big Joe stays, he has been great this year played every game. Especially after getting so little game time last year under supercoach.

Supercoach - lol. :lol:

The one thing I'm dying to see this season is Smokin' Joe out in the open.
He seems to have quite a bit of pace, but I haven't really seen it yet.

Suity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts