What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
FERTILE TERRITORY FOR EELS
[/B]
PARRAMATTA'S recruitment drive continues to roll along after the club signed Darwin teenager Bradley Hansen. A quick check of the records revealed he's not the first Northern Territorian to join the Eels - that honour goes to the spectacularly named ball-player Ernie Wanka, who played reserve grade in the 1970s.

]http://www.smh.com.au/sport/johns-set-to-seal-the-deal-on-comeback-20100123-mrjy.html

Wonder if Ernie was somehow related to the famous stuntman Leo ?

leo-wanker-2.jpg

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/tiger-greats-keep-producing/story-e6frfgbo-1225825703320

Tiger greats keep producing

* By Josh Massoud
* February 02, 2010 12:00AM

The footy cubs keep roaring for Tigers greats. Former Balmain teammates Wayne Pearce and Garry Jack fathered league and AFL stars, now Benny Elias is the latest to pass on his footballing gifts

Elias's 15-year-old nephew Mitchell Moses plays halfback for his alma mater Holy Cross Ryde and has been snapped up by Parramatta's Harold Matthews squad.

slammingsam

Juniors
Shane Richardson was reported as having met with Parra officials during the week.
Yesterday at the Return to Redfern game - Kris Inu was there and hanging around with Issac Luke the whole game.

Seeing as it was members only.... :D
Tour of the club ?
Hopefully he isnt getting Issac to Parra ! ;)

murraymob

Coach
inu was also out at penrith last week .But we have made no offer that i am aware of.So he is looking around

Stagger eel

Staff member
yes! yes! yes! we're over the cap and have to release half our squad while the rest have trillions to spend...

*yawn*

btw, INU is a regular at Penrith as he hangs out with the Pritchards quite regularly and I'm also assuming he's a good mate of Luke's also.

Stagger eel

Staff member
yes! yes! yes! we're over the cap and have to release half our squad while the rest have trillions to spend...

*yawn*

btw, INU is a regular at Penrith as he hangs out with the Pritchards quite regularly and I'm also assuming he's a good mate of Luke's also.

murraymob

Coach

*yawn*

thats not who he was visiting.Come on staggs you know as well as i do he is being shopped around.pritchard does not live in penrith by the way comes in for training only

Stagger eel

Staff member
it is a rumours thread...so i'll just wait and see half our squad will be playing by the end of this month.

The Colonel

Immortal
Daniel Mortimer Page 5 said:
I'm I am staying at Parra, I'd like to get it done by Rnd 1 so I know I am here for the long haul

Unlike previous stories he has stated he will decide between Parramatta and the Bulldogs prior to Round One and current indications are he will remain with the Eels.

The Colonel

Immortal
where does he mention the Bulldogs ?

link Colonel ?

As per the quote, sorry Twizz - todays Rugby League Week. It basiclly goes on to say that the decision will be made between the Eels and the Dogs but that the Eels would be firm favourites at this point.

Suitman

Post Whore
As per the quote, sorry Twizz - todays Rugby League Week. It basiclly goes on to say that the decision will be made between the Eels and the Dogs but that the Eels would be firm favourites at this point.

Tsk tsk tsk. A mod not posting a link.
Shame Colonel, shame. :lol:

Suity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts