What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That improves the Tigers backline, to bad their pack is still crap Bar Ellis and Galloway when he's fit.

Stagger eel

Staff member
tbh it'll be the first time that I can remember that Manly will lose a player they really wanted to keep, ironically he'll be going to another club who don't believe they should develop players.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Are you kidding? Tigers have an excellent pack - Gibbs, Lowrie, Farah, Heighington, Fulton. All quality.
But small, look what Souths did to them at the SCG. Heck normally they are a pack we alway have dominated in the past. Especially when Sheens plays 2 backs on the bench.

strider

Post Whore
But small, look what Souths did to them at the SCG. Heck normally they are a pack we alway have dominated in the past. Especially when Sheens plays 2 backs on the bench.
when healthy they're not particularly small - Gibbs and Galloway have good size and Ellis and Payton would be one of the bigger 2nd row pairings around

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
The last I heard along the grapevine last week, the Eels were also making a play for Hodgkinson! Does anyone know if anything is coming from this. I keep hearing that Hodgo would love to come back to the Eels if given the opportunity.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The last I heard along the grapevine last week, the Eels were also making a play for Hodgkinson! Does anyone know if anything is coming from this. I keep hearing that Hodgo would love to come back to the Eels if given the opportunity.

that would be Hodkinson..and no!

I've heard nothing..

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
that would be Hodkinson..and no!

I've heard nothing..

Thank you Sir Stagger, Earl Of Cumberland,
Knight of the Eels Round Table.
Corrector Of All Misspellings...

LADY%20KNIGHT%20WEBSITE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.