What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Post Whore
divided eh? so its likely to be someone who:
a) has/had some talent, but
b) is a bit of a dick

so that pretty much sums up any queenslanders :lol:

SDM

First Grade
It better not be Analstar either, but he does appear surplus to requirements at the Chooks, Id be looking to get Carney and Pearce as the halves pairing too...

strider

Post Whore
if we're really lucky we might be able to get Finchy back too .... Anasta + Finch in the halves - wow

:sarcasm:

Gronk

Staff member
It better not be Analstar either, but he does appear surplus to requirements at the Chooks, Id be looking to get Carney and Pearce as the halves pairing too...

Well the only reason I said Anasta was that it's known that the Chooks want Dugan and we need some experience in the halves.

Yes I know it's brilliant - Danny Weidler taught me everything I know. :D

Gronk

Staff member
T-Rex ? I would not think that anyone would object to him coming back. Good goal kicker too.

Of course that opens up the Guru rumour again, doesn't it ? ;-)

born an eel

Bench
if Inu is the one to leave that would open up $250K there about, T-rex or Lowrie wouldn't get that much, so would leave a little more room under the cap.

Could we then bring some of the backended contract money forward?

Gronk

Staff member
if Inu is the one to leave that would open up $250K there about, T-rex or Lowrie wouldn't get that much, so would leave a little more room under the cap.

Could we then bring some of the backended contract money forward?

IIRC T-Rex snagged a big contract from Manly. Hopefully they will be forced to pay some of his contract for the next year or so.

SDM

First Grade
Exactly, if it is T-Rex, Moanly better be paying half of that salary, he isn't worth 150K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts