What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colonel

Immortal
Gee, you tell people not to mention anything and you are in a thread ten minutes later...... you can't bloody help yourself stagger. :lol:

Could well be very interesting if it does happen.

strider

Post Whore
How about We swap Inu for a Warrior. Might as well let Inu go early. He is excess.
yeah i'm sus Inu is involved - cos the warriors said yonks ago when he was first linked to them that they'd take him this year :-s

don't know who'd be coming tho - doesn't have to be a direct swap with the warriors, could be anyone :-k

Captain BF

Juniors
Hopefully we swap INU for Tautai, we made a mistake letting him go.
Are you taking the piss? Tautai was and still is terrible. He is not a 1st grade footballer. Inu doesn't look like it either, but a mistake letting Tautai go? No.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I doubt it, he's too small, Budddy is about 6'6"

I dont even think he would make a key position player.

Yeah Buddy is amazing. I mean, I never really liked AFL, but one of my mates is a massive Hawks fan. We went to see a few games...And after seeing Buddy play I became addicted. The guy is a freak of nature.

I then started watching more and more AFL and now I actually don't mind it. I think the Swans are horrible, though lol.

Forty20

First Grade
I'd actually prefer INU to TT..and that's saying something.

Having read the most recent page of this thread and seeing what you typed I was ready to reprimand you vehemently with a cuff over the head and a firm 'No! That is wrong Stagger, completely and utterly wrong' for even momentarily thinking that Inu was preferable to Timana Tahu. Luckily I went back to read the previous page though because hell yeah I would take our cruising Krisnan over Tautai.

Also, I demand vague hints abouts our possible swappsies.

And by demand I mean beg desperately at your feet. Please almighty Stagger, grace us with just a glimpse of your immeasurable knowledge. :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
Having read the most recent page of this thread and seeing what you typed I was ready to reprimand you vehemently with a cuff over the head and a firm 'No! That is wrong Stagger, completely and utterly wrong' for even momentarily thinking that Inu was preferable to Timana Tahu. Luckily I went back to read the previous page though because hell yeah I would take our cruising Krisnan over Tautai.

Also, I demand vague hints abouts our possible swappsies.

And by demand I mean beg desperately at your feet. Please almighty Stagger, grace us with just a glimpse of your immeasurable knowledge. :D

god! I knew this would happen...:roll:

if it doesn't happen before July 1 than I'll reveal it then.

as Colonel says, it could be interesting if it happens.

Forty20

First Grade
god! I knew this would happen...:roll:

if it doesn't happen before July 1 than I'll reveal it then.

as Colonel says, it could be interesting if it happens.

You are such a tease ;-)

Of course we were going to bug you once you gave us a whiff about it.

Given the obvious need for discretion and confidentiality on your part perhaps you can give me one tiny piece of input on the matter...

Do you like/agree with this possible outcome?

Last edited:

Forty20

First Grade
* presses Like button* ;-)

I think opinions will be strongly divided though...

How very delicious.

I thank you kindly good sir, you have made my efforts in my late night treatise on game theory, prime mover advantage and the freaking fog of war in corporate economics much, much, much more worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.