What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
Fair cause to be merry about. Horo has been 100% class this season and Keating, despite a lean streak in recent weeks definitely has shown potential.

You have my vote to downgrade your Flogger rating of Grade A to B.

Okay maybe to A-.

x 2 :lol:

Keep drip feeding us Muz and we'll all be best buddies again. :D

Ok next ...

ianlovesparra

Juniors
no Gronk..now go away!!

I will give you another rumour though..

Kris Keating and Justin Horo have re-signed.

Any idea how much they were re-signed for or what you think they would have been signed for? Hopefully not overs and i hope they don't go into their shells now that they have secured a contract like so many players do.

newmanj

Juniors
I will give this clue, but please everyone settle down.
a. He hasnt been mentioned in any of the posts since Stagger mentioned it.
b. It would divide us, although i think it would be a good thing. We would definitely be in front in the deal, in that we would be a better team for it, in my opinion. It also has NOTHING to do with EGJ.
c. It may not happen, so dont get too upset by it. It is just a rumour.

Flogger grade B. (no way i can compete with Stagger)

born an eel

Bench
b. It would divide us, although i think it would be a good thing. We would definitely be in front in the deal, in that we would be a better team for it, in my opinion. It also has NOTHING to do with EGJ.

so players to rule out:-
Williams
lowrie
finch
gasnier

lewiscook

Juniors

Krisnan Inu swap for Ben Matulino

Forty20

First Grade
so players to rule out:-
Williams
lowrie
finch
gasnier

Tim Smith and Gallen were also thrown out there earlier so there they go. Oh and Tautai as well :p

There are quite a few divisive players running around in the league so that doesn't help

I'm going to take a huge punt here and chuck out Michael Crocker as the potential pick up. Hasn't got much of a run at Souths due to injury and is now behind a few in form players.

Just remember you heard it here first if I'm right and I never said it if I was wrong :D

Parra Steve

Juniors
COuld that be the reason Liam Fulton being seen at the leagues club last week? though i dont think his signing would split the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.