What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
So you give us nothing in relation to the mystery trade and deflect it by divulging one of the dark secrets of your personal life.

You sir, play ball the hard way. :D

sh*t yeah..:cool:

Any idea how much they were re-signed for or what you think they would have been signed for? Hopefully not overs and i hope they don't go into their shells now that they have secured a contract like so many players do.

no idea and I don't think anyone would know those details..

Flogger grade B. (no way i can compete with Stagger)

don't sell yourself short Jason...:lol:

SDM

First Grade
Tim Smith and Gallen were also thrown out there earlier so there they go. Oh and Tautai as well :p

There are quite a few divisive players running around in the league so that doesn't help

I'm going to take a huge punt here and chuck out Michael Crocker as the potential pick up. Hasn't got much of a run at Souths due to injury and is now behind a few in form players.

Just remember you heard it here first if I'm right and I never said it if I was wrong :D

There are also rumours of Crocker being let go by Souths to make way for some Melbourne grubs.

fish eel

Immortal
Cool, so no news other than 'i might know something you dont know but i'm not telling so dont ask but I might drip feed vague hints'. sweet.

SDM

First Grade
Can anyone confirm the rumour, that Inu has to leave because his keys were selected from a fruitbowl?

lewiscook

Juniors
Cool, so no news other than 'i might know something you dont know but i'm not telling so dont ask but I might drip feed vague hints'. sweet.

The most interesting thing from the vague hints is that the result of this is expected to be the forum divided on whether it is a good idea. . .

Lets break this down:
- our club is looking at a wide running backrower
- this so called mid-season pick up or player swap or whatever could create mixed emotions too fans.

Some have mentioned the likes of Crocker who else could there be???

slammingsam

Juniors
Crocker is way offside at Souths with Management and Players..in particular Eddie Farah and Eroll Alcott.

He has lost interest and wants to return to QLD.
He has chronic injuries.

SDM

First Grade
The most interesting thing from the vague hints is that the result of this is expected to be the forum divided on whether it is a good idea. . .

Lets break this down:
- this so called mid-season pick up or player swap or whatever could create mixed emotions too fans.

Divivded opinion could be about attitude, playing style or even ability. Doesn't say much really.

Its better than the poster that comes on and says that they knew something before it was announced, but didnt want to say anything, until it was announced (By doing this they seem to think that they look like they are informed...) ;-):D

cgee221

Juniors
I'm just gonna say who it is.....Paul Carige is making his long awaited return with us, long overdue imo...sorry Stagger.

Forty20

First Grade

Lets break this down:

Let's break it down club by club.

Panthers: Dane Laurie
Tigers: ?
Dogs: ?
Roosters: ?
Souths: Michael Crocker
Knights: Zeb Taia (though he would hardly divide us)
Dragons: Jeremy Smith, Neville Costigan
Raiders: Bronson Harrison, Dane Tilse
Broncos: ?
Titans: ?
Cowboys: Carl Webb
Storm: The Tood has been ruled out, Adam Blair is not a controversial choice
Warriors: ?
Cronulla: Tupou
Manly: ?

Miscellaneous: Lee Te Maari, Reni Matua

I've missed plenty I'm sure.

Forty20

First Grade
Entirely unrelated to our developing mystery but there is a strong chance that Greg Eastwood will be rejoining the Dogs soon.

the_eel

Juniors

Thats a good effort Forty. Webb or Laurie??

lewiscook

Juniors

It's got to be someone that will create a division on whether it has been a good move or not, so maybe an ex-player? trouble maker? its really hard to pick it out especially when you don't no exactly what position they paly etc...

Im going to go out on a limb and say it could be Carl Webb.
Reason being it is quite obvious as too why it would create mixed emotion if we picked him up and he is a player in the position we need especially for the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts