What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty20

First Grade
What is a poor effort is people putting derogatory comments about Stagger cause he chose to share some information. That is poor. I think the words used were to do with pleasuring oneself.

I couldnt care a toss about the gossiping and cajoling.

It was Stagger himself who started that line of conversation so it is hardly others who were posting derogatory comments about him.

At no point was any comment made in anything but good nature. Going back through the last few pages there is no trace of malicious comments what so ever.

If you tell everyone you have a secret but you aren't going to tell them what it is...well of course they are going to be interested about it. If you don't want to deal with the ramifications of it than don't tease everyone. Easy as that.

Enough of that though. It would seem the new details, courtesy of newmanj point us to 1 of 2 Super League players...

lewiscook

Juniors
It was Stagger himself who started that line of conversation so it is hardly others who were posting derogatory comments about him.

At no point was any comment made in anything but good nature. Going back through the last few pages there is no trace of malicious comments what so ever.

If you tell everyone you have a secret but you aren't going to tell them what it is...well of course they are going to be interested about it. If you don't want to deal with the ramifications of it than don't tease everyone. Easy as that.

Enough of that though. It would seem the new details, courtesy of newmanj point us to 1 of 2 Super League players...

Tbh i think if it was out of Orford and Buderus I'd definitely pick Buderus.
He has proven himself at all levels and would create some better service out of dummy half and also help our young hookers and halves.

Parra Steve

Juniors
Id say it would be Buderus too. With K Keating re-signing, him and morts will be in the halves, while hooker is something we need to improve. It certainly would help MK to learn from someone like Buderus.

Forty20

First Grade
Id say it would be Buderus too. With K Keating re-signing, him and morts will be in the halves, while hooker is something we need to improve. It certainly would help MK to learn from someone like Buderus.

Not to mention how much of a leg up Anthony Mitchell would get from serving as his understudy.

if it's buderus i would be stoked, infact if it was orford i also would be stoked, just anyone but Tim Smith and i would be stoked!!!

Juniors
Buderus or orford is exactly what we need....these are the 2 positions that we need to complete the puzzle...our backs have not been able to link with our forwards and vice versa...any one of these guys can make it happen.

lucablight

First Grade
I don't understand how we weren't able to keep Kingston at the minimum wage but are potentially able to sign another mystery player without doing a swap.

Forty20

First Grade
Luke Priddis is proof enough if anyone has reseverations of the value of elderly hookers (god that is a horrible double entendre, my pardons!)

I would be extremely content if this rumour about Bedsy works out to be true.

Beyond improving our depth for this year and beyond he will aid immensely in the development of a swathe of young players including the obvious...Mortimer, K Keating, M Keating, Mitchell, Humble and even Horo and Hayne who can develop genuine ruck combinations and become increased threats around the middle and the short sides.

the_eel

Juniors
I don't understand how we weren't able to keep Kingston at the minimum wage but are potentially able to sign another mystery player without doing a swap.

I think the key hinges on being able to release an existing player currently on the books.

hindy111

Post Whore
hmm buderus-i started the thread-lol
Cant see it be orford as he just went there and monaghan wouldnt divide us we would all want him....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts