What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Immortal
Just wait Stagger. If you do land him, which at the moment is likely, you will have a dangerous side next year.

Dutchy

Immortal
Cuthbo is the unfortunate guy who cant be re-signed. He is the sacrifice for Manly to retain Orford, Williams and Robertson. Lyon is also close to signing an extension.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Cuthbo is the unfortunate guy who cant be re-signed. He is the sacrifice for Manly to retain Orford, Williams and Robertson. Lyon is also close to signing an extension.

so where did you hear that he was linked to us??

The Colonel

Immortal
Cuthbertson is a very handy strike player from the bench. Ball player with plenty of skill but he really needs to work on his fitness.

TheRam

Coach
Cuthbertson is a very handy strike player from the bench. Ball player with plenty of skill but he really needs to work on his fitness.

Sure does Colonel, he is a very good player otherwise. Hopefully if we nab him Ando will put him through hell and back in regards to training. Then he could be a real strike weapon for us.

lewiscook

Juniors

I always though Lyon wonted to finish his career off in England?
Mistake me if im wrong but he almost 28 and for him to get the best possible deal for himself atleast over the next 3-5 years he would have to be searching for a contract sometime soon? considering his form of late.

My mate reckons Roosters are in with a big chance of getting Williams, especially considering Soliola, Fitzy are gone and mason is on the move.

Dutchy

Immortal
Williams is pretty much locked up with Manly. Expecting a possible announcement in the next 2 weeks.

natheel

Coach
I always though Lyon wonted to finish his career off in England?
Mistake me if im wrong but he almost 28 and for him to get the best possible deal for himself atleast over the next 3-5 years he would have to be searching for a contract sometime soon? considering his form of late.

My mate reckons Roosters are in with a big chance of getting Williams, especially considering Soliola, Fitzy are gone and mason is on the move.

Where's mason going? I presume rugby????

ROGUE

Juniors
I'm in the construction business and have occasional ties southern cross, and i was told today on site that k.hunt has signed with the dragons and there building him a house on the south coast

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I'm in the construction business and have occasional ties southern cross, and i was told today on site that k.hunt has signed with the dragons and there building him a house on the south coast

i heard something similar a week or so back....

slippery_sucker

Juniors
well he is on a one year deal and despite the few good games that he's played, I can't see him being a priority signing.

not yet anyway.

the way it looks... he may well become a priority signing

Just wait Stagger. If you do land him, which at the moment is likely, you will have a dangerous side next year.

i didnt even know we was chasing him... but he would be a great signing hopefully he'll be a ''BARGIN SIGNING'' Wouldnt it be great to have wouldnt it be great having him coming off the bench :)

slippery_sucker

Juniors

well lets sign him now, before Manly do... because they aint gettin Orford either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts