What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
That's a shame, Mrs Macs are pretty good. But nothing beat that tasty gravy of an Aussie Pie.

The is a random thoughts thread you know. FMD you guys are in so much trouble when Boxy logs on. :crazy:

The sooner he becomes a moderator the better IMO. He'll run you guys clear outa town.

emilo-estevez.JPG

Aussie Pies were the bees knees. Im pretty sure it's all Mrs Macs nowadays

Nah - there is still Sargeants.

We ate Big Ben pies at school. Square tops.

I dont remember the words to the jingle, which is sh*tting me.

Anyone know? It went like "Big Ben, the Big Ben's pies, lalala, la la la laaaa"

eels81236

Bench
If you guys don't stay on topic, then I will request your posts be deleted.

Consider this your warning.

In any case, a reliable source has informed me that Matt Orford is close to signing. Of course, who knows whether it will happen? As Jodeci has reported, this matter will be settled soon.

Boxie I think you have some sh*t stuck on your collar.

Open Arse. Remove head.

boxhead

First Grade
FFS.

I was asking you guys to keep it on-topic for the sake of people who actually come here to read about signings.

And, I was poking a little bit of fun too.

:lol:

At least some of you guys know not to take things too seriously!

And by the way, Orford to Eels. Hopefully announced next week or over the weekend.

Last edited:

Eels Dude

Coach
FFS.

I was asking you guys to keep it on-topic for the sake of people who actually come here to read about signings.

And, I was poking a little bit of fun too.

:lol:

If the Cronk rumour comes true, and Stagger (was it?) gets you that hooker, you can literally poke a bit of fun.

boxhead

First Grade
You should have known that we would all do the opposite :lol:

I had just woken up and wasn't feeling too happy when I saw all this stuff that was basically just poking fun at me, so I think I was a bit rash :) However it was a bit of a poke though.

I think most of you would have learned by now I'm a bit :crazy:

Look guys, I have heard concerns that this thread should be closed so that someone can start a new one that isn't filled with so much crap, some people have expressed to me that sifting through the off-topic stuff to actually find signings news and what-not is far too difficult. That's why I raised the issue. I was not trying to be some kind of forum jockey trying to take away your free speech.

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
Status
Not open for further replies.