What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eels Dude

Coach
If you guys don't stay on topic, then I will request your posts be deleted.

Consider this your warning.

In any case, a reliable source has informed me that Matt Orford is close to signing. Of course, who knows whether it will happen? As Jodeci has reported, this matter will be settled soon.

Oh c'mon Boxhead it's the off season. This entire thread is gibberish due to so many stupid and made up rumours, and really most people posting in this thread are just having a laugh at your expense. If people want to have a bit of fun let them have it, if you really wanted to clean up this thread you'd probably want to delete any posts in relation to rumours that have proven to be false or weren't real to begin with. That way instead of this thread being an unneccesarily 156 pages long, it could be reduced to about 2 pages long. This thread may be a 'sticky' at your request... but you certainly cannot claim ownership to a thread even if you started it or it was your idea.

mrpwnd

Bench
I hope the dogs beat the raiders next year.
Raiders licked by dogs would be an excellent headline given the recent happenings.

Noise

Coach

In any case, a reliable source has informed me that Matt Orford is close to signing. Of course, who knows whether it will happen? As Jodeci has reported, this matter will be settled soon.

WTF??

Who are you to dish out warnings to people? This is a public forum. You are not a moderator. People are free to speak their mind. Please get off ur high horse

IFR33K

Coach
WTF??

Who are you to dish out warnings to people? This is a public forum. You are not a moderator. People are free to speak their mind. Please get off ur high horse

I think you ment please be off to high school

Mickyd39

Juniors

Hey Boxhead

Delete yourself.

Who do you think you are!

Snoochies

First Grade
I nominate Boxy for moderator.

You've done a good job with this thread Boxy. Fair enough some rumours are false but be good to keep this thread about rumours rather than other rubbish people come up with.

I like loggin on in the morning to see any developments but have to skip 5 pages to find anything because of the utter crap being posted in here.

Boxy's thread, he should get control of it.

Keep up the good work mate.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Come on guys can we please stay on topic :roll: Who will win the Patinack tomorrow out of Haylist and Black Caviar???

Back the Caviar if you want to eat Caviar.

Hay List would have to be Mcnair's best horse ever. The horse should be thankful that they dont have to travel on the Gore Hill freeway to the track - and cop a hose down the nostril!;-) :lol: (Mcnair is known for training stayers, so, this horse is very out of the ordinary)

While I am here, heard a whisper that some interest has been shown in Marley Marshall (a distant relative of Benji, and somewhat of a lookalike).

He recently played at 5/8th in a Combined Affiliated States u'18 team.

Let you guess which one he is.....

cas_u18_schoolboys_teamPhoto_s800.jpg

Not certain what the guy 3rd from the left top is doing, however, I kinda remember Phil Carrey doing a similiar action and calling it "the Craw or Claw"?

Clue on Marley Marshall - prior to this photo, an opposition player chipped over him, regathered, and scored without a hand being placed on him - look for the guy who is still trying to figure out how he did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.