What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
I believe it was official

I heard it was.....but I don't think we have actually heard it confirmed yet. It might be something Parra save for later, unless the announcement was minor. I have full confidence it will be announced at some point, if it hasn't been already.

Updated the list to include Carl Webb on the 2 year deal.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I believe it was officially announced on the Bulldogs site.

And he is not a halfback, he is a fullback who has played a bit of 5/8, just a younger version of Humble.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I believe it was officially announced on the Bulldogs site.

And he is not a halfback, he is a fullback who has played a bit of 5/8, just a younger version of Humble.

boxhead

First Grade
Wooo great news guys, thanks for the info especially Jodeci!

Thanks Twizzle by the way; I knew he was a utility and plays fullback, but I heard earlier that he was a halfback, so my mistake. Thanks for clearing that up.
So it is confirmed? I will fix the list.

Gronk

Staff member
If Jodeci is on the money (and I'm sure you are buddy) that means that Reni would only be able to commence training with team from approx round 8 2011. It would not be unreasonable then to assume that after 2 years lay off that he'll be with Wenty for 2/3/4 weeks until he gets a spot in FG.

Last edited:

cgee221

Juniors
No.

Beau Henry is..

I completely agree with you....Newcastle did a good job at signing him up too. I expect him to be the no. 7 next year with Mullen at 6 and Kidley at fullback, great signing IMO...St George will be seething.

Stewie

Juniors
Heard on the radio this morning(so it must be true:sarcasm:)that Dave Stagg was spotted having lunch with Rod Reddy and Dave's kids had Eels hats on. Might be BS but would make sense that the dogs release him to free up cash for Pritchard. Would be a great addition to our 2nd row next season if it's true.

benoir91

Juniors
Heard on the radio this morning(so it must be true:sarcasm:)that Dave Stagg was spotted having lunch with Rod Reddy and Dave's kids had Eels hats on. Might be BS but would make sense that the dogs release him to free up cash for Pritchard. Would be a great addition to our 2nd row next season if it's true.

Would be a great sigining but FMD we have enough back rowers

Hindmarsh
Smith
Shackleton
Horo
O'Hanlon
Filiga
Lasalo
Maitua

Status
Not open for further replies.