What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain BF

Juniors
FFS, Pete you have turned into an arrogant Raiders pansy....
Go on your own forum mate if you want to be such an arrogant pr*ck.
Fine, let me entertain you with our NYC players;

Jacob Loko who is the next Greg Inglis.
Daniel Tupou who is the next Israel Folau.
Marmin Barba who is as talented and explosive as brother Ben.
Cameron Bruest who is one of the more praised up and coming stars.
Paki Afu who is one of the best forwards in the NYC.

If you are going to boast on a forum you aren't a part of, then you'd better expect we will one up you :cool:
The first 3 players may become "the next" someday, but are currently far from it. Bruest i know nothing about, so won't comment on him, but Afu has been playing off the bench for the Dogs for a while now. He can hardly be described as one of the best fowards in the NYC.

Oh, also our NYC team came stone motherless last. The Raiders played finals footy... They have something, however minor to boast about.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The first 3 players may become "the next" someday, but are currently far from it. Bruest i know nothing about, so won't comment on him, but Afu has been playing off the bench for the Dogs for a while now. He can hardly be described as one of the best fowards in the NYC.

Oh, also our NYC team came stone motherless last. The Raiders played finals footy... They have something, however minor to boast about.

I don't even think that Bruest and Baba have had a game in NYC yet..could be wrong though.

boxhead

First Grade

I was referring to specific 'stars' like he was; just telling him how inadequate his post was :p
I know their team was way better than ours don't worry.

I don't even think that Bruest and Baba have had a game in NYC yet..could be wrong though.

They haven't. They are both lauded as potential superstars of the future, but we all know potential means little in NRL these days.....we can always hope though :)

parra pete

Referee
I do all the time, but petey has pretty much painted himself a target.
In Australian language, he dug himself a hole.

I dug myself a hole...to escape the sewer that has become the Eels Boardroom....a mob of Happy Clappers...soon to become Hillsong's Club of Choice ..... PTL....

parra pete

Referee
FFS, Pete you have turned into an arrogant Raiders pansy....
Go on your own forum mate if you want to be such an arrogant pr*ck.
Fine, let me entertain you with our NYC players;

Jacob Loko who is the next Greg Inglis.
Daniel Tupou who is the next Israel Folau.
Marmin Barba who is as talented and explosive as brother Ben.
Cameron Bruest who is one of the more praised up and coming stars.
Paki Afu who is one of the best forwards in the NYC.

If you are going to boast on a forum you aren't a part of, then you'd better expect we will one up you :cool:

Bought not bred...Good ole Raiders boy..

Captain BF

Juniors
I dug myself a hole...to escape the sewer that has become the Eels Boardroom....a mob of Happy Clappers...soon to become Hillsong's Club of Choice ..... PTL....
Not being a smartar*e here Pete, but what is the connection with Hillsong? Is it Hayne & Mannah? Is there someone on the board that has a connection with them?

Gordy

Juniors
I thought Ossie was Catholic which is as far away from Hillsong as you can get.

You are no doubt correct Crazy one. I was just wondering if Pete had corralled them all together to suit his argument.

Come in Canberra Pete..... :lol:

Clarification please.

boxhead

First Grade
So inu is a rumoured signing for hillsong boxy, or is that confirmed?

I know some people around here would hope so, would get him out of our nails and give him something to think about.
Personally, I would take it as his chance at "redemption" :)

Rumour-mill is hotting up though....I don't know much but there are definitely some good signings on the way guys :D although it depends on your opinion I suppose.

Originally Posted by boxhead
Our confirmed signings for season 2010/2011 include;

Jordan Atkins - Titans Winger
Casey Mcguire - Catalans Dragons (Super League) Utility
Cameron Bruest - NYC Raiders Halfback
Carl Webb - Cowboys Prop
Brad Murray - NYC Roosters Halfback
Paki Afu - NYC Bulldogs Prop/2nd Row
Manase Manoukafoa - Qld Cup Cowboys Prop
Marmin Barba - NYC Bulldogs Fullback/Utility
Reni Maitua - Un-signed (drug ban)

Rumoured signings (recently; one's that have legs on them) include;

Willie Tonga - Cowboys Centre
Cooper Cronk - Storm Halfback
Braith Anasta - Roosters Lock/Five-Eighth - Update; very unlikely.
Matt Orford- Update; a chance of happening.

Re-signed (can people please confirm some of these; obviously more of them);
Daniel Mortimer
Jacob Loko
Ken Sio
Luke Burt
Justin Horo
Eric Grothe Junior

Daniel Anderson is gone. Stephen Kearney is favourite to take his spot.
New potential signings to be announced along with the coach perhaps.....
Thanks again to all of our sources and friends, this list wouldn't be possible without you guys!

Kearney has not been announced today, but the word was that he could be announced 'as soon as' today, so we will wait and see how the coaching position all unfolds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts