What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
The new board want to announce a double wammy. Kearney and a halfback. Hope it's Cronk.

I remember you posted a week or so ago that the Cronk situation is not over.....I thought we were no chance of getting him though? Do you still think we are a chance?
I definitely understand the board announcing that sort of double whammy, getting Kearney and a halfback in the day would be pretty momentous....
Thanks for the tip Avenger :)

I can't see why Melbourne wouldn't release him.

This whole situation has been strange to me ever since we started hearing these rumours......Melbourne wouldn't release him under any circumstances I think, but if he asked for a release on compassionate grounds, then maybe they would let him go??
Again, can't see it happening, and can't see Melbourne ever agreeing to that.......especially if it means he follows Kearney here.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I don't thunk we need any new signings now. I have heard we haves good team but the coach was the problem. With the new coach coming in we will be sweet.

belmoreeel

Juniors
maybe ricky stuart will have the opposite effect with sh*t halves ? normally he destroys the careers of good ones

boxhead

First Grade
maybe ricky stuart will have the opposite effect with sh*t halves ? normally he destroys the careers of good ones

I would have been happy with Sticky, but it seems like Kearney is all but confirmed now :? whether we like that or not, I guess that's just who we have to look up to.
Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing how he does; what do you think, personally?

big boppa eel

Juniors
I would have been happy with Sticky, but it seems like Kearney is all but confirmed now :? whether we like that or not, I guess that's just who we have to look up to.
Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing how he does; what do you think, personally?
I will be happy when Kearney is confirmed and I think u will find most will be as well, I think a good appointment over Stuart, he would be a f**ken disaster.

belmoreeel

Juniors
The only way to see if he is any good is to wait and see . Personally I can't wait for season 2011 to start we have made a lot of new signing plus a new coach . When was the last time we had so much change at parra? Change is good when what you have isn't cutting it .

boxhead

First Grade
I will be happy when Kearney is confirmed and I think u will find most will be as well, I think a good appointment over Stuart, he would be a f**ken disaster.

The only way to see if he is any good is to wait and see . Personally I can't wait for season 2011 to start we have made a lot of new signing plus a new coach . When was the last time we had so much change at parra? Change is good when what you have isn't cutting it .

I agree with all that!!! :)

spartan2153

Juniors
I don't thunk we need any new signings now. I have heard we haves good team but the coach was the problem. With the new coach coming in we will be sweet.

Great team actually. I just cant wait till all these wankers who blamed the coach start using the excuse its not kearney's team or we dont have a half back.

Osbourne is quoted as saying its the coaches fault & no one elses we didnt perform. So If he fails with this team than I expect same amoount of scrutiny to be directed at kearney, Osbourne & 3P.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Great team actually. I just cant wait till all these wankers who blamed the coach start using the excuse its not kearney's team or we dont have a half back.

Osbourne is quoted as saying its the coaches fault & no one elses we didnt perform. So If he fails with this team than I expect same amoount of scrutiny to be directed at kearney, Osbourne & 3P.

what about the wankers who can finally get the f**k "over it" and move on..

IFR33K

Coach

Dear oh dear ](*,)](*,)](*,)

Refer to above.

Suitman

Post Whore
Confirmed signing. Stephen Kearney as coach. Add it to your list Boxy. This is one out of the blue.

Suity

parra pete

Referee
Confirmed signing. Stephen Kearney as coach. Add it to your list Boxy. This is one out of the blue.

Suity

Confirmed Kearney has resigned from Storm..Has Roy Spagnolo told your mob that the Kiwi has joined as coach, and reiterated to him (Kearney) that his job is safe..
Behind every sacked coach is a boss saying "Your job is safe"...you can tell when they are talking sh*t. Their lips move.
BTW...Has someone told Roy, and Osborne, their jobs are safe?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Confirmed Kearney has resigned from Storm..Has Roy Spagnolo told your mob that the Kiwi has joined as coach, and reiterated to him (Kearney) that his job is safe..
Behind every sacked coach is a boss saying "Your job is safe"...you can tell when they are talking sh*t. Their lips move.
BTW...Has someone told Roy, and Osborne, their jobs are safe?

I can say that Roy and the board have the full support of the members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts