What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
No news that I've heard today unfortunately, just more Stephen Kearney articles.....

EDIT: Thanks to some of our credited sources on these forums, we have heard that the Eels are close to inking a deal with a halfback. At this stage, we don't know who this is or how long the deal will be for.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

big boppa eel

Juniors
No news that I've heard today unfortunately, just more Stephen Kearney articles.....

EDIT: Thanks to some of our credited sources on these forums, we have heard that the Eels are close to inking a deal with a halfback. At this stage, we don't know who this is or how long the deal will be for.

Thanks guys!
You are a dead set classic mate, Ive never known anyone anyone to be so obssessed with rumours.:lol:

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
CRONULLA have secured the services of North Queensland winger John Williams for season 2011.

see sharks forum for dets.

There was some talk of him coming to the Eels..

boxhead

First Grade
Well, I guess this is 'news', but not as trustworthy as a proper media report or anything.
Again, just reporting what I am seeing.

On the NRL News Twitter, someone asked what the situation is with the Eels coach, halves and when they start pre-season training, and this was the response;

http://twitter.com/nospam09

@ironmike1979 RR: SK will be named sometime soon. No halfback news, and pre-season will probably start Nov-Dec, then continue after NY.

SK=Stephen Kearney
The rest is pretty rudimentary, although Stagger previously mentioned we may be close to inking a deal with a halfback (who is unnamed at this stage).

As for tangible news? Nothing really, sorry.

Suitman

Post Whore
The rest is pretty rudimentary, although Stagger previously mentioned we may be close to inking a deal with a halfback (who is unnamed at this stage).

If we sign said half back, no point asking for his autograph then, if he is unnamed.

Suity

Avenger

Immortal
Well, I guess this is 'news', but not as trustworthy as a proper media report or anything.
Again, just reporting what I am seeing.

On the NRL News Twitter, someone asked what the situation is with the Eels coach, halves and when they start pre-season training, and this was the response;

http://twitter.com/nospam09

SK=Stephen Kearney

As for tangible news? Nothing really, sorry.

The new board want to announce a double wammy. Kearney and a halfback. Hope it's Cronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts