What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

yy_cheng

Coach
By the way, can we please get this topic back in order? It has gone massively off-topic at recent intervals.....just curious, not saying anything against anyone or condemning anyone, it's just that the topic really needs to get back into shape.

you're lucky Canberra Pete or Casper hasn't been here yet !!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Guys I know how dumb it sounds, as I said, just reporting what I am hearing.

Don't shoot the messenger, I keep saying I don't believe this stuff.
I am just posting stuff so that you know all the rumours going around....this is a rumoured signings thread after all.

By the way, can we please get this topic back in order? It has gone massively off-topic at recent intervals.....just curious, not saying anything against anyone or condemning anyone, it's just that the topic really needs to get back into shape.

mate, no shooting...but it's safe to say that he or she was infact bullsh*tting to you..

boxhead

First Grade
mate, no shooting...but it's safe to say that he or she was infact bullsh*tting to you..

Yeah don't worry mate :) wasn't having a go or anything.
I think the guy believes what he heard, but his information is just all wrong or his sources are the ones putting BS into his head.
That's just my take though.

Djay

Juniors

I am just posting stuff so that you know all the rumours going around....this is a rumoured signings thread after all.

Boxy for moderator :lol:

Avenger

Immortal
I will personally pay all 3 first class one way flights to Melbourne for the trio if it means we get Cronk. :lol:

caylo

Bench
cronk is contracted to melbourne until next year and is apparently on 350K. He was apparently pretty pissed off that others were on 600+. Melbourne will have to put up atleast 500K to keep him. Maybe they have resignned to lossing him and if they can get a suitable replacement they will let him go.

yy_cheng

Coach
cronk is contracted to melbourne until next year and is apparently on 350K. He was apparently pretty pissed off that others were on 600+. Melbourne will have to put up atleast 500K to keep him. Maybe they have resignned to lossing him and if they can get a suitable replacement they will let him go.

Yup, Orford.

However, I wished it was Mortz

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The rumour is that Melbourne desperately want to strengthen their forward depth......Oake, Manase and Te Maari are all good players and would all do wonders for their depth.

That's the rumour.

What'd I tell you about circular reporting?

Somebody makes an off-hand comment, somebody else reports it as a rumour, and then somebody else confirms it - all from the one source.

And in a small, highly interconnected community like a sporting team's online fan club you can guarantee most 'new' information is second-hand.

ParraMatt

Bench

NO I will shoot the messenger.

I don't post on here much but you sound like the biggest clown I have ever heard.

I really hope all the forum members don't take you seriously, I have been watching your posts the last couple of months and have let it fly but enough is enough.

You don't have any idea what you are talking about, You are just trying to wind everyone up and make them listen to you.

I think most of us are smart enough to ignore you by now, or so I hope.

Boxhead, You are a Boofhead.

That is all

84 Baby

Referee

I don't post on here much but you sound like the biggest clown I have ever heard.

I really hope all the forum members don't take you seriously, I have been watching your posts the last couple of months and have let it fly but enough is enough.

You don't have any idea what you are talking about, You are just trying to wind everyone up and make them listen to you.

That is all
:lol: Fire up and give him hell

in fairness to Boxy he just report what he hears from other sites and alike. And this is a rumor thread by the way. I must say that i too have seen what he has been posting posted as rumors on other sites and twitter.
Remember ParraMatt this is a rumor thread.

Gronk

Staff member

That is all

Harsh. I hope when he soon becomes a moderator that he seeks his revenge on you. Boxhead has a nasty streak under that Peter Pan like veneer.

Last edited:

Snoochies

First Grade
If you get upset by Boxheads rumours maybe visit a clinic for some help. It's just rumours, rumours aren't truth. If some of the rumours come true, Boxhead looks great, if not, who cares, he tried his best.

boxhead

First Grade

That is all

Mate, I don't have any 'inside sources' like many people claim to have.
I do the best with what I can to report rumours and any potential signings news to people on this forum. Lately because there has been little in the papers, yes it mostly has been drivel. However, it is nice to hear rumours from time to time.

If that's your opinion, then I respect that, I'm not going to get into a fight with you. I will continue to post what I see and hear, and I will cut down on the unsubstantiated rumours I am hearing from people. I'll stick to the papers and stuff if you really want me to mate, all I want to do is post stuff that I see in the papers and co.

Basically, I organise rumoured and confirmed signings in a list. If you want to contribute you can, I'm happy to report any news people hear. I also make sure to post articles and important pieces that have not been reported, again I make do with the best I can.

Hope that helps mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts