What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahk

Juniors

lol i don't get the point im meant to be getting .

I was saying EPIC FAIL at the misunderstanding of Kennedy signing when it was actually Murray and just the way the whole thing happened. Didn't mean anything towards you Gronk :cool:

boxhead

First Grade
Ah that's good, I thought it would be strange that we would actually recruit someone like Martin Kennedy....just an honest mistake, can't blame the guy.

boxhead

First Grade
Well, something reeks about this to me. We were suppossedly front-runners to get him, and our own sources said we were very likely, but now Canberra are favourites all of a sudden according to the Telegraph?
Maybe we don't want to pay a huge amount for him, or he doesn't fit what we want? I thought Kearney wanted him, maybe he is asking too much or is demanding a two year deal which we don't want?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
How many times have we heard that we're really close to signing a halfback. I think we just have to face it that it ain't going to happen.

Eels Dude

Coach
lol i don't get the point im meant to be getting .

I was saying EPIC FAIL at the misunderstanding of Kennedy signing when it was actually Murray and just the way the whole thing happened. Didn't mean anything towards you Gronk :cool:

The fact you classify one rumour as an 'epic fail' and yet defend someone who posts an equally unproven rumour themselves is why Gronk is giving you the wink ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.