What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Originally Posted by Stagger eel
by the way, where is this Stagg rumour coming from???

2MMM rumour mill. Someone saw Stagg with Osborne (?) at a pub and Stagg's kids were running amok with Eels caps on.

Stagger, I can assure you I had nothing to do with that Stagg one & the other one about Quade Cooper, I have not stated that it is official.... however source indicated he is close or was close to signing.... basically.. I have no f**king idea if he or has not signed...... Parra Pete thinks he has 110%.....

By the way, has your intelligencia ever found out if Pete runs one of those On-Line Psychic Services where you pay by the minute to learn everything about your future???

images

images

stuke

Bench
Peter Sharp - Roosters. (reported in the RLW)

* I have heard on the quiet that things aren't that rosey between Sharp and Ando.

he chose Parra over the Roosters last year as he thought that the Roosters were a rabble heading nowhere...

boxhead

First Grade
Updated the list, thanks guys for the news!
It's great eh, two players who have come cheap, but at their best are destructive and both have something to prove.

Fathead

Bench
he chose Parra over the Roosters last year as he thought that the Roosters were a rabble heading nowhere...

Maybe Sharp was questioning some of the truly bizzare team selection ??? Everyone else in the footballing world was.

Eelvis

Juniors
Updated the list, thanks guys for the news!
It's great eh, two players who have come cheap, but at their best are destructive and both have something to prove.
Good for you for being a glass half full guy, i'm more the cynical realist

boxhead

First Grade
Maybe they are making way for Brett Kenny to get the job?

Yeah, would make sense.
Then again, I don't really know much about the coaches.

:lol:
My original post said "know much about the finals" ROFL

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
by the way, given that i hear that the club are now going hard on Orford it makes me believe that they've got a negative response from Quades management.

could also be that Quade wants to play in the Rugby WC, so maybe Orford for a 1 or 2 year deal and Quade for 2011

Quade would probably need some on like Orford to help with his transition

AlexTheEel

Juniors
Lets hope the club is proactive and locks away Tim Mannah early. he is off contract at the end of next season.

pedge

Juniors
Lets hope the club is proactive and locks away Tim Mannah early. he is off contract at the end of next season.

Yep, been thinking about that all year….especially with all this money under the cap…if we don’t use it, sign him up to a nice 4 or 5 year deal and massively front load his contract

Stagger eel

Staff member
I hear Jono Wright is expected to re-sign.

the club could be having another meeting with QC next week as he apparently gets back on Monday.

apparently plenty of work happening bihend the scenes to fill some holes in the squad. no names mentioned

Pazza

First Grade
hope they are going after plenty of NSW cup and NYC talent to improve the depth at the club!

boxhead

First Grade
I hear Jono Wright is expected to re-sign.

the club could be having another meeting with QC next week as he apparently gets back on Monday.

apparently plenty of work happening bihend the scenes to fill some holes in the squad. no names mentioned

Great news! Jonathon has never let us down when he has filled in, one day perhaps he will be a first-grader, who knows?

The meeting with QC could go either way, at least they are meeting with him; hopefully it's a good sign for us-we will see.

Great about that information with work happening behind the scenes, but I am curious, what holes need to be filled? Is it props depth, halfback depth, etc. Perhaps it is first-graders? Obviously no names were mentioned, but did you get an inclination of what sort of players they were looking for?

Thanks for all the news mate, appreciate it! I'll add Jono Wright to the expected re-signings list.

condochook

Juniors
why would parra sign another useless fat heap in webb,as they did with justin poore excuse for a player.
reni matua,oh ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts