What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
regardless of how he turns out, it was good decision not to sign him, can you imagine the public perception and the agenda driven morons that would of reminded everyone how we signed a bloke who assults women???..now that he's going to Penrith, everything is right in the world.

I wonder if snoopy Collins got him accross the line???

Craig Johnston

First Grade
regardless of how he turns out, it was good decision not to sign him, can you imagine the public perception and the agenda driven morons that would of reminded everyone how we signed a bloke who assults women???..now that he's going to Penrith, everything is right in the world.

I wonder if snoopy Collins got him accross the line???

will be interesting then to see what the reaction in brisbane is going to be like with robert lui going to the broncos.

boxhead

First Grade
So....

IN
Chris Sandow
Ben Roberts
Esi Tonga
Matt Ryan
Daniel Penese

Anyone else? Did I miss any other recruitments?
Apparently someone mentioned when we signed him that we are now looking at a quality centre? Don't know if the guy who said it was just making it up or if actually got it from a media outlet.

Regardless, I'd assume we have quite a few depth signings (second-tier and top 25) to come, and maybe one more first-team player? Does that sound about right?

Last edited:

Cocidius

Juniors
I hope our management are looking on with interest in regards with the Fifita situation.
With Moi Moi coming to the back end of his career and Poore in no mans land, it would be silly to pass up on a player with his potential!
IMO he is a better and younger version of Webb....he would be awesome in our 4 prop rotation policy next season!

8. Mannah
10. Poore
15. Moi Moi
16. Fifita

Looks great on paper....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I hope our management are looking on with interest in regards with the Fifita situation.
With Moi Moi coming to the back end of his career and Poore in no mans land, it would be silly to pass up on a player with his potential!
IMO he is a better and younger version of Webb....he would be awesome in our 4 prop rotation policy next season!

8. Mannah
10. Poore
15. Moi Moi
16. Fifita

Looks great on paper....
He signed with the Sharkies mate.

Gronk

Staff member
Carl seems to be a work in progress. After watching the Wenty match and Eels matches prior to that, SK seems to want him to trim down and extend his time on the field. Not sure if he is capable in doing that TBH.

Not many old fashioned pugsly front rowers left in the game these days.

Cocidius

Juniors
Carl seems to be a work in progress. After watching the Wenty match and Eels matches prior to that, SK seems to want him to trim down and extend his time on the field. Not sure if he is capable in doing that TBH.

Not many old fashioned pugsly front rowers left in the game these days.

Fair enough...

Just dont know why the coach would do this to someone coming to the back end of there career....

fanaticeel

Juniors
I feel that Webb will become more of an impact once he has some more game time under his belt. He has had a few injuries that have kept him sidelined. Though I noticed he lined up for Wenty against Newtown the day after the Dragons game (though he'd had limited game time) Imho he'll come into calculations even more as the year progresses. I have a feeling he's aware of his limited time in the game and is attemptiing to do it right so that he becomes an impact player and not go into games with injuries.

84 Baby

Referee
Regardless, I'd assume we have quite a few depth signings (second-tier and top 25) to come, and maybe one more first-team player? Does that sound about right?
I'd daresay SK will look in-house for depth before going chasing. I'm not sure of the situation with the NYC squad and how many of them will have to make the step up next year and if any of those are of worth senior contracting but from SK's rumblings a few months ago, he'll want to identify the right juniors to retain

Gronk

Staff member
I hope we keep Pele & Many @ Wenty. They are strong props for NSW Cup and would do an OK job if we were ever caught short for pigs one week in FG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts