What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrT

Juniors
Other site says we have signed Daniel Penese from Dragons and next signing will be a quality centre

MrT

Juniors
yes mate, they got that info from here as for a quality centre????? lol

Oh OK I must have missed it. I didn't see anyone mention it. He hasn't been able to crack a game at Dragons but that's not wasy with their pack, having 3 of their backrowers play origin.

Anyone seen him play? Is he any good?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

I reckon the outside backs already on contract for next year are all we'll need.

The only bloke left on the market that would improve our side is Yow Yeh, and I doubt he'd be worth what he's asking - otherwise the Broncos would have re-signed him already.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I reckon the outside backs already on contract for next year are all we'll need.

The only bloke left on the market that would improve our side is Yow Yeh, and I doubt he'd be worth what he's asking - otherwise the Broncos would have re-signed him already.

you could be right PE, but there is still some quality players out there and no one with the exception of Nolan, Arthur and Kearney who know who we're targeting and those blokes know their role quite well so I'll trust their judgement and then see what transpires next season.

MrT

Juniors
would love to have a winger with raw speed that's a good finisher. Just lack that bit of pace still I feel. Loko is finding his feet and not sure how he measures up for speed in 1st grade. His strength is out of this world.

Been reading up on Penese and apparently he was quite the player in the U/20's a few years ago. A big mobile secondrower who runs on the fringes. I'm more excited about O'Hanlon re-signing. he sounds like he's Parra through and through. Need him to have a big off-season and put on some KG's. He'll see 1st grade next year for sure

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah unless Esi is seen as a winger we realy are looking short in that area.Atkins looks a handy back up bu not sure id want him and Burt as our two guys doing the first hit up off kick returns

Tony Bongo

Bench

I thought we were chasing Hopoate as a quality centre until he made his decision to ride a pushbike for the next two years. I can't see how we wouldn't be still trying to get a player of that caliber in that position and there are still some possibilities there - so why the LOL Stagger?

Stagger eel

Staff member
I thought we were chasing Hopoate as a quality centre until he made his decision to ride a pushbike for the next two years. I can't see how we wouldn't be still trying to get a player of that caliber in that position and there are still some possibilities there - so why the LOL Stagger?

well I actually said there were some possabilities there but the only people I would trust in telling me that are those connected to the club and certainly not those on the other site, but I guess that's just me being arrogant..:roll:

MrT

Juniors
We haev Vai Toutai coming through also and was selected for NSW U19's. Probably a couple of years away

Status
Not open for further replies.