What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFR33K

Coach
I guess it belongs in here so here goes..

Mitch has played his last game for the club, he will be heading off to the roosters, he was never in SK's plans and I hear there was also some behind the scenes disciplanary issues..

there could also be some other major movement prior to June 30 but I guess we'll have to see what happens.

Yep, makes sense now. Why sign the up and comer, when we can resign the 30 year old.

hindy111

Post Whore
Mitchell has had 5-6 games-But if he was soo good he would be killing them at Wenty.
He may turn out to be a solid player but i dont think its a big loss.He is just too small and with sandow and Barba coming thru we can only have so many babys

MrT

Juniors
To make more mistakes than the ALP is impossible.
I'm happy with the decisions being made anyway and I trust that this decision has been made for a very good reason. If anyone knows all the facts as to why Ant has been released then please pass judgement. If you don't know all the details then how can you be in any position to?

What I do know is, if Mitchell was given the chances and opportunity Matt keating was, he'd be miles ahead of where keating is today. THIS IS FACT

Maroubra Eel

Coach

Mitch has played his last game for the club, he will be heading off to the roosters, he was never in SK's plans and I hear there was also some behind the scenes disciplanary issues..

there could also be some other major movement prior to June 30 but I guess we'll have to see what happens.

We have nothing to gain by releasing him early. I reckon we are swapping for one of their guys with disciplinary issues......Carney or Watts.

MrT

Juniors

without saying too much. Is it a player leaving us or coming to us? If I was a betting man, it would be a player leaving us and unless it's Morts I won't be happy

hindy111

Post Whore
So would use rather Sandow marmin or mitchell if you can pick 2 of the three?
Im not sure we can carry 3 little men in a side-It would be a big mistake.
Good luck to Mitchell.But better luck to MK.

hindy111

Post Whore
Swapping for WATTS? I doubt it didnt he belt his misses? we let VaiVai go cause of that....
Sam Perret maybe??

MrT

Juniors
So would use rather Sandow marmin or mitchell if you can pick 2 of the three?
Im not sure we can carry 3 little men in a side-It would be a big mistake.
Good luck to Mitchell.But better luck to MK.

Marmin is so far off 1st grade due to his body it's not funny. I seriously doubt he'll even make it looking at him up close.

Just got a message on the other player movement before June 30.
Stagger failed to name him so I won't either until it's confirmed. I will say this, It's a player coming to us and he's high profile

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What I do know is, if Mitchell was given the chances and opportunity Matt keating was, he'd be miles ahead of where keating is today. THIS IS FACT

How do you know that?

And how do you think players get their opportunities in the first place?

Tony Bongo

Bench

What I do know is this:
Mitchell had his chances, blew them and has no one to blame but himself.
Matt Keating took his chances with both hands until his dog bit one,which wasn't really his fault, but he's back on track and is the player I would prefer to have in our team.
THIS IS FACT.

Stagger eel

Staff member

um..sorry but no..

TB hit it right in the head, unless we know the reason why he wasn't in SK's plans you could never say that.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Marmin is so far off 1st grade due to his body it's not funny. I seriously doubt he'll even make it looking at him up close.

Just got a message on the other player movement before June 30.
Stagger failed to name him so I won't either until it's confirmed. I will say this, It's a player coming to us and he's high profile

Must be a rooster. It's not like we have to release Mitchell right now to free up cash for a mod season transfer. We have heaps up our skirt.

MrT

Juniors
How do you know that?

And how do you think players get their opportunities in the first place?

Poupou, No matter what talent you have or how good you are. If you play close to 100 1st grade games, you will get better before you get worse.

Tautai has signed for Wenty

Status
Not open for further replies.