What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
you both could be right, Two cheques sent to two different addresses to create a different money trail to throw any investigations off. ;-)

I think you wiil find Rusty will have at least 25 different houses in his name. ;-)

Not hard if you earn $US20/30M per annum.

unclekane

Juniors
Centre for Roosters Phil Graham is off contract at the end of the season.
Anyone know anything about him and is he worth chasing?
Don't know much about him.

Freak2

Juniors
Centre for Roosters Phil Graham is off contract at the end of the season.
Anyone know anything about him and is he worth chasing?
Don't know much about him.

We chased him this year I was informed but couldn't agree to terms.

Once bitten twice shy.

MrT

Juniors
Just another example of how people just make sh!t up so that they look like they are in the know. :roll:

Gronk, I'd say you just slammed slammingsam.

perhaps a name change to slammedsam would be more appropiate

oldmancraigy

Coach

Well, according to what you had there, the Bulldogs have NOT said "no" to an early release.

In fact no release has [yet] been requested. Bulldogs made it clear that he would be staying put after sitting out last season injured while on full pay.

Makes it sound like they want compensation if he's released?

We're 5-600k under the cap THIS season, let's pony up some cash and get Roberts now. At least with a real playmaker in the halves, AND someone who can kick the ball inside the opposition 20, we'd be a faint chance of making the 8 this season.

Well, according to what you had there, the Bulldogs have NOT said "no" to an early release.

In fact no release has [yet] been requested. Bulldogs made it clear that he would be staying put after sitting out last season injured while on full pay.

Makes it sound like they want compensation if he's released?

We're 5-600k under the cap THIS season, let's pony up some cash and get Roberts now. At least with a real playmaker in the halves, AND someone who can kick the ball inside the opposition 20, we'd be a faint chance of making the 8 this season.
read a article yesterday by steve mascord who asked Greenberg what it would take for Ben roberts to get a release and Greenberg said the club taking him would have to pay the rest of his contract for this year plus compensation for what he has been paid this year already, so basically the club would have to pay out what ever he is on at the Dogs.

MrT

Juniors
Jake, he hasn't been great this year and had a poor game against us.

I really want us to sign Luke Kelly. A much better prospect

Cocidius

Juniors
Jake, he hasn't been great this year and had a poor game against us.

I really want us to sign Luke Kelly. A much better prospect

IMO it will be very hard for para to sign a junior HB. With sandow locked up long term...they will look elsewhere; a club where they can get a gig within a year or 2

Long term prospects, the eels should now be looking in securing the 15/16 year olds...

MrT

Juniors
IMO it will be very hard for para to sign a junior HB. With sandow locked up long term...they will look elsewhere; a club where they can get a gig within a year or 2

Long term prospects, the eels should now be looking in securing the 15/16 year olds...

6. Sandow
7. Luke Kelly

He's a 5/8

hasman

Juniors
my 2012 backline
1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Hopoate
4. Falou
5. Loko
6. Roberts
7. Sandow.

I am Surprised Parra-Matters as on Monday I recall you where having a Go at the Parramatta Management and saying Nobody was Coming What has Changed your Mind ?

Parraren

Bench
If we get Hoppa then no need for a 5/8 as I would put Hayne there for sure and Hoppa at Fullback.

Be interesting to know exactly what position we are chasing Hoppa for.

For all we know SK might want him as a centre.

The Ben Roberts links are very, very interesting.

I know alot of people on here think Ben's rubbish but I think he's a real talent. Was awesome in 2009 then missed most of 2010 through major injury. No coincidence the Dogs were top 4 in 2009 and total garbage last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.