What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
word is we are chasing a new fullback and Hoppa is the main target, you can join the dots from there

I am Surprised Parra-Matters as on Monday I recall you where having a Go at the Parramatta Management and saying Nobody was Coming What has Changed your Mind ?
the fact we signed Sandow has turned me around, and i have heard the odd whisper as well.
Seems like the reason we signed Sandow was the stealth mission we are on at present which is the complete opposite of what was happening the last few years and now it looks like things might fall into place.

Gronk

Staff member
word is we are chasing a new fullback and Hoppa is the main target, you can join the dots from there

So Hoppa priority #1 and Roberts the fall back option ?

I wonder if SK has told the Golden Child that he will have a rounded number on his back next year if things fall into place ?

Snoochies

First Grade
So Hoppa priority #1 and Roberts the fall back option ?

I wonder if SK has told the Golden Child that he will have a rounded number on his back next year if things fall into place ?

From memory he wasn't too happy about it last time was he?

MrT

Juniors
Be interesting to know exactly what position we are chasing Hoppa for.

For all we know SK might want him as a centre.

The Ben Roberts links are very, very interesting.

I know alot of people on here think Ben's rubbish but I think he's a real talent. Was awesome in 2009 then missed most of 2010 through major injury. No coincidence the Dogs were top 4 in 2009 and total garbage last year.

The ben Roberts link is interesting because not only does kearney want a new 7 but a new 6 also

Parraren

Bench

Ah ha, thanks for that.

IF we pull this one off it will be the greatest poach ever, certainly that I can remember as a supporter. We are definitely due for some revenge on Manly after the whole Crusher/Lyon saga.

Cocidius

Juniors
If we do somehow lure Hoppa to be our fullback next year, we will still need a center!
I wouldn't mind seeing Tonga (i still presume his off contract) back at the club; yes he is abit of a hog but i believe Kearney can coach him into playing for the team...

boxhead

First Grade
If we do somehow lure Hoppa to be our fullback next year, we will still need a center!
I wouldn't mind seeing Tonga (i still presume his off contract) back at the club; yes he is abit of a hog but i believe Kearney can coach him into playing for the team...

I think Tonga being a 'hog' is actually a good thing, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if the advice from his coach is to "take the opposition winger/centre on one-on-one" rather than draw and pass to the winger. His footwork is unbelievable.

SDM

First Grade
Not very interested in Falou, too slow and cumbersome. Not worth what he would cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts