What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I think we're capable of 2 top 17 signings than a couple more fringies...

we failed dismally last year on identifying fringe first graders, 2 names that come to mind, Murray and Paki Afu who were struggling to make the wenty state cup side, this will no doubt improve with Nolan and SK at the helm.

By all accounts Murray was a great prospect and played well last year. I think he was identified well, but has failed this year under the current staff.

oldmancraigy

Coach
oldy, Brad was struggling before all that came out..

Oh right!

He placed the bet when?

And when did Tandy start being investigated?

I'd suggest that Murray knew he placed the bet before the papers told US that he placed it?
It might just have affected his performances earlier? no?

Stagger eel

Staff member
By all accounts Murray was a great prospect and played well last year. I think he was identified well, but has failed this year under the current staff.

he hasn't stepped up from the word go ME, it has nothing to do with not responding to the coaching staff.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Okay maybe he was no good last year. But I seem to remember everyone talking him up last year when we signed him.

well he was probably one of the form halves in the comp but that certainly doesn't guarentee you a spot in fg, Brian Smith was more than willing to let him go without a fight not even as a cover for Pearce or Carney.

Beau Henry would of been my choice ahead of Murray.

Jodeci

Bench
What garbage , not going to happen, where on earth do these stupid stories come from, I give up soemtimes. Should not even be on the forum

We can always start one, "hey, I hear Cameron Smith wants out at the Storm and is talking to Kearney", that is how nuts it is

Where did u hear that Cam Smith wants out?

That's a massive rumour mate.

If that comes off, I'd like to know who your inside source is.
Hahahaha

Hayne to Tigers, that will do me

Your tigers mates should be happy that they are paying Adam Blair a bucket load of cash for next year.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Where did u hear that Cam Smith wants out?

That's a massive rumour mate.

If that comes off, I'd like to know who your inside source is.
Hahahaha

Hayne to Tigers, that will do me

Your tigers mates should be happy that they are paying Adam Blair a bucket load of cash for next year.
Safe to say it's BS then ay, was just curious what your guys opinions were and if anyone had heard anything similar.

Jodeci

Bench
Safe to say it's BS then ay, was just curious what your guys opinions were and if anyone had heard anything similar.

I haven't heard anything like that.

Tigers are releasing some players to make way for Blair and some back end deals on a few of their big name players especially Lawrence who starts his big 4 yr deal next year

It will be a different looking Tigers backline next year with perhaps no Moltzen and McKinnion off to the Superleague at this stage

Gronk

Staff member
Can't wait for Hayne, Sandow, Quade Cooper, Sonny Bill and Cam Smith to run on the field in 2012. We might even make the top 8.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I haven't heard anything like that.

Tigers are releasing some players to make way for Blair and some back end deals on a few of their big name players especially Lawrence who starts his big 4 yr deal next year

It will be a different looking Tigers backline next year with perhaps no Moltzen and McKinnion off to the Superleague at this stage
You dont think Moltzen could head to souths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts