What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eels Dude

Coach
Word from the other site that Tonga is a done deal.

Nice for the update from the 'other site'... but according to various sources including that site, this site, as well as the media it's been a done deal a number of times over the past couple of months.

hindy111

Post Whore
Our backline needs a real face lift
If burt remains at fullback well we need 4 new players.
Loko could take one spot.Esi Tonga another. Im not sure who will fill the other two but perhaps Sio-Gagan Toupou may step up....
I wouldnt rule Morgan out yet either.Would realy like to see us sign a Tonga thou and maybe even the wolfman as well

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Tonga is a done deal too.I just dont see willie going to the sharks.He is leaving a club cause he doesnt enjoy the lifestyle.He wants to enjoy his football.And this is why he will sign with Parra.He knows he will enjoy it there

El Diablo

Post Whore
FettbobaJB.png

The Colonel

Immortal
As far as either site goes he is.

There are five or six people that have posted on here and that still do who are more relaiable than Phil...... if it wasn't for the attitude of some of the people that post on here when things don't go the way they wish them to, many of them would stll be happy to share that information. Same goes for the 'other' site.

Status
Not open for further replies.