What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Once upon a time, when dowload speeds were slow, posting big colourful images in threads was a way to discourage people from bothering to go into them.

Now that nearly everyone's got broadband it's just f**king gay.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
DuckDodgers2-1-.gif

Astroboy001w.jpg

Avenger

Immortal
That'll do me. See you in 2012. Like is said in the other thread f**king nerds wrecked it for everyone.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
On the topic of Pettybourne, I think he's potentially a good impact player off the bench. He runs hard.

His problems are defensive and mental/discipline lapses.

I don't think he's worth paying too much for, but he's a good egg and worth a contract somewhere ... I'd be happy for it to be us.

As for Talanoa, he's a good kick returner and dummy-half runner, but unfortunately he's a dumb footballer with bad hands. He's like a slightly better Tautai (because he can score tries), but lacks the versatility that Tautai's size and strength give him. I'd pass on him.

Eels Dude

Coach
That'll do me. See you in 2012. Like is said in the other thread f**king nerds wrecked it for everyone.

Sook. It's rather hypocritical to label others whingers yet whinge yourself. You may be of the opinion that 'nerds' wrecked it for 'everyone' but 'everyone' doesn't refer to just yourself and your select group of friends. If you cannot adapt to the times, and cannot respect or even aknowledge others' opinions which you don't agree with then maybe you're better off avoiding public forums and talk to your friends in MSN or something instead.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Don't come back to soon, you'll look like a dickhead.

lol j/ks Don't go Avenger! We'll messageboard properly, we promise!

But seriously, f**k off you useless whiny merkin.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
On the topic of Pettybourne, I think he's potentially a good impact player off the bench. He runs hard.

His problems are defensive and mental/discipline lapses.

I don't think he's worth paying too much for, but he's a good egg and worth a contract somewhere ... I'd be happy for it to be us.

We have so many back-rowers on the books already next year, and whatsmore, so many ordinary ones.

I'd go as far as to say all we really need now is another hooker for the top 25.

Tony Bongo

Bench
There are five or six people that have posted on here and that still do who are more relaiable than Phil...... if it wasn't for the attitude of some of the people that post on here when things don't go the way they wish them to, many of them would stll be happy to share that information. Same goes for the 'other' site.

Am I one of them ? :-k

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sook. It's rather hypocritical to label others whingers yet whinge yourself. You may be of the opinion that 'nerds' wrecked it for 'everyone' but 'everyone' doesn't refer to just yourself and your select group of friends. If you cannot adapt to the times, and cannot respect or even aknowledge others' opinions which you don't agree with then maybe you're better off avoiding public forums and talk to your friends in MSN or something instead.

"Adapt to the times"? As in, liking the fact that this thread - designed for rumours and/or confirmed signings - has been turned into a pics thread and a thread for banter about absolute garbage like Star Wars?

It's not hard to see why people are blowing up every second day. Every single thread veers completely off topic, and people seem to encourage it. It's frustrating. But are we supposed to "adapt to the times" and sit here silently and let it slip by? Seems rather...Ironic...That you use the term "hypocritical", and yet...

caylo

Bench
We have so many back-rowers on the books already next year, and whatsmore, so many ordinary ones.

I'd go as far as to say all we really need now is another hooker for the top 25.

Agree 100%

With Hindy, Smith, Matuia, Lasalo, Horo and younger guys like OHanlan and Brien we are pretty well represented in the backrow. I'll admit the Horo and Lasalo arn't top line backrower but they have shown glimpes while Hindy, Matuia and Smith are good backrowers.

We probably need a back or two and a backup hooker/half.

Status
Not open for further replies.