What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you hear what Ryan said specifically? Thats odd considering he did sign an extension with the NZRU. Although he is the type of name that would be thrown around if we are indeed releasing players to sign Willie and another big name.

Boxy, Ryan said something along the lines that SBW has been given the nickname of sonny bench warmer in union then said that rumours are after world cup he will be joining parra in 2012.

boxhead

First Grade
Boxy, Ryan said something along the lines that SBW has been given the nickname of sonny bench warmer in union then said that rumours are after world cup he will be joining parra in 2012.

Thanks. I find that very interesting, as SBW did play off the bench last night, and ideally I don't think he would be in the full-strength starting side for the All Blacks. I doubt that, when he re-signed for the NZRU, that he thought he would be playing off the bench for the national side.
The rumour makes sense, considering the players we are trying to release (apparently).

But as far as that goes, I would say it won't happen.

Eels Dude

Coach
Thanks. I find that very interesting, as SBW did play off the bench last night, and ideally I don't think he would be in the full-strength starting side for the All Blacks. I doubt that, when he re-signed for the NZRU, that he thought he would be playing off the bench for the national side.
The rumour makes sense, considering the players we are trying to release (apparently).

But as far as that goes, I would say it won't happen.

The Bulldogs won't allow it to happen. He cannot return to the NRL until under his release conditions until his contract with them was due to end. Which is not till 2013.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Seriously does anyone actually believe SBW will be with the eels nexr year - It is about as likely as me getting a date with Ellie Macpherson

hindy111

Post Whore
You must know stagger?
He throws the big parties for all the special members on here.Good parties too.Women and beer and food for all.Why do you think we missed him so much.......
Whens the next party stagger-Or should i say Stag master

Status
Not open for further replies.