What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronk

Staff member
Siejka inks new two-year deal with Panthers

MARK RAYNER
06 Aug, 2011 04:00 AM
Bathurst Panthers junior Harry Siejka will remain in Penrith colours for the next two years after signing a new contract with the team earlier in the week.While his team slumped to a 30-18 loss against North Queensland, Siejka did enough on debut to keep his place in the side and earn a new deal.
Siejka’s current three-year deal ran out at the end of the season but the Panthers moved quickly to avoid any approaches from rival clubs.

The new agreement appears to also have killed off any chance of Orange CYMS product Daniel Mortimer moving from Parramatta to Penrith.
Mortimer has asked for permission to negotiate with other clubs and had been linked with the men in black but that move is considered very unlikely.
http://www.westernadvocate.com.au/n...s-new-twoyear-deal-with-panthers/2249656.aspx

boxhead

First Grade
Rumours just keep on getting stronger that SBW will be with Parra in 2012.

Ryan Phelan mentioned this on classic rock this morning.

Did you hear what Ryan said specifically? Thats odd considering he did sign an extension with the NZRU. Although he is the type of name that would be thrown around if we are indeed releasing players to sign Willie and another big name.

Suitman

Post Whore
yep

1 year deals makes you think its only a matter of time before we see them playing League

Yep, one year deals will take them up to the new NRL TV rights deal.
They know there'll be more cash to throw around, and that's what they're waiting for.
I'd like to snag one of them, and my preference would be Cooper.
All he needs to do is to convince young Steph to live in the leafy Hills district.

Suity

Last edited:

forward pass

Coach
Yep, one year deals will take them up to the new NRL TV rights deal.
They know there'll be more cash to throw around, and that's what their waiting for.
I'd like to snag one of them, and my preference would be Cooper.
All he needs to do is to convince young Steph to live in the leafy Hills district.

Suity

She can train at Waves !!

hindy111

Post Whore
But will morts realy see out his contract untill 2013?
I reckon he will go to England half way thru next year

newmanj

Juniors
So nice to see you back Stagger.

I have missed seeing your smiley face.

Glad you could reach the mouse to post again. :)

CrazyEel

Bench
Quayde came back to earth with a thud tonight, the kiwis handed out a footballing lesson well and truly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts