What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
there has been a name mentione to me in the past and it was brought up again in conversation but definitely not Issac Luke.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
there has been a name mentione to me in the past and it was brought up again in conversation but definitely not Issac Luke.
More in hope, i hear he hasn't signed with the Bunnies yet we let go Ant and haven't signed Casey yet and with no one else coming through thought it may be an outside hope.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
boxy don't u understand by now that this is how hte media works - one media mob say one thing and all the others latch on a report it .... none of them know any more than the other they all just "report" the same thing

Yep. It's called circular reporting.

It's just another rumour mill.

Anyway, it's Chambers we've signed, not Willie Tonga.

caylo

Bench

Darn, I'm itching for us to nab a backrower. Someone in the class of Bird maybe but then Yow Yeh is off contract as well so who knows.

whilst most of us are pretty hyped about the news we also need to take into consideration that Willie is still the preoperty of cowboys until his release becomes official so for the person who said that we're in the Barrett phase, he is absolutely right..few of us have known this for quite some time and was wondering when the hell it was ever going to come out but has Ossie gone off a little prematurely?????

by the way, we may not be done yet...

Ozzie was doing so well not Opening his trap but he could not help himself what a knob. Seriously why do I get the feeling that this deal will fall through.......

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ozzie was doing so well not Opening his trap but he could not help himself what a knob. Seriously why do I get the feeling that this deal will fall through.......

i think this one will get through but it does have the makings of a greek tragedy of barrett proportions :lol::lol:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
What is this about Robbie Farrah as a possible signing, surely there is no truth to it;

Why he gets top billing today even after a spirited press conference which saw Wests Tigers coach Tim Sheens slam the media, Eels coach Stephen Kearney denying reports his club had signed Willie Tonga and Robbie Farah, well, he simply wanted everyone to "judge us at the end of the year".

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/live-eels-v-tigers/story-e6frexnr-1226090940089

not that I would be disappointed, it would really lift our spine to one of the best if not the best.

Gronk

Staff member
What is this about Robbie Farrah as a possible signing, surely there is no truth to it;

Why he gets top billing today even after a spirited press conference which saw Wests Tigers coach Tim Sheens slam the media, Eels coach Stephen Kearney denying reports his club had signed Willie Tonga and Robbie Farah, well, he simply wanted everyone to "judge us at the end of the year".
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/live-eels-v-tigers/story-e6frexnr-1226090940089

not that I would be disappointed, it would really lift our spine to one of the best if not the best.

No, you've read it wrong. At the pressie Farah said that everyone should judge them at the end of the year, not on that one match alone. The Journo was not suggesting that we signed the hooker. See FoxSports News video.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
No, you've read it wrong. At the pressie Farah said that everyone should judge them at the end of the year, not on that one match alone. The Journo was not suggesting that we signed the hooker. See FoxSports News video.

ah yes, thanks for that. To early in the morning.

Parraren

Bench
Seriously what a big dopey bannana Ozzie is.

Couldn't he just keep his mouth shut until it is definitely official? He's worse than a 3 year old on Christmas eve.

I hope Kearney gives him a blast.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Seriously what a big dopey bannana Ozzie is.

Couldn't he just keep his mouth shut until it is definitely official? He's worse than a 3 year old on Christmas eve.

I hope Kearney gives him a blast.

absolutely, god he can be a dick at times!

well one thing it do was answer Eels Dude's query as to why nothing was anoounced until now and why it should not of been announced.

Gronk

Staff member
I got the feeling that the Journo was fishing when he said Ozzie said it frankly. Do we know that Ozzie said anything ?

Status
Not open for further replies.