What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfella

Coach
Why would you think the live free to air commentator calling the game that night would keep it confidential?

Sterling claimed izzy said signed that day.

But given rabs had been banging on about the moltzen announcement you would think sterling may have wondered? Although they didn't name names to be fair

attamarrap

Juniors
Fair call you would have to give sterlo the benefit of the doubt I guess he has far more credibility than ozzie

jk13

First Grade
on the post game interview, kearneys monstorous melon started to pulse when told wot ozz said :lol::lol:. would like to be a fly on the wall when they talk next

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Seriously what a big dopey bannana Ozzie is.

Couldn't he just keep his mouth shut until it is definitely official? He's worse than a 3 year old on Christmas eve.

I hope Kearney gives him a blast.

I heard Ossie posts here as squarehead or boxhead or something like that.

boxhead

First Grade
I watched he press conference, and gee, Kearney did not look to happy when they told him that.
I noticed he was both laughing and had a sly grin as well......something really tells me Ozzy is going to get his a*se kicked.

Well no matter what happens, I think for all the good things Ozzy has done for the club and their are many he lets himself down on many occasions as well. Lets just say I'm losing the faith in him as a CEO who can lead a club. And from the death look of SK last night at the press conference I'd say Ozzy is on thin ice. Would not be surprised if he gets the sack.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Well no matter what happens, I think for all the good things Ozzy has done for the club and their are many he lets himself down on many occasions as well. Lets just say I'm losing the faith in him as a CEO who can lead a club. And from the death look of SK last night at the press conference I'd say Ozzy is on thin ice. Would not be surprised if he gets the sack.

I don't think Ozzy telling Sterlo about a signing is a big deal. Heaps of other people already knew, even Stagger knew.

Eels Dude

Coach
I hope this doesn't derail any potential signing. You'd think the Cowboys wouldn't be too happy either it could prevent Tonga from getting any potential release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts