What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
What position does he play? If we don't re-sign Gower id find it very strange.Unless Wicks was a 2nd tier deal

hindy111

Post Whore
Actually why would wicks want to sign for 3 yrs if its a cheap deal.He would sign for 12mths and test his worth on open market.

Always liked Wicks but been out a long time. Good if cheap

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He'll be 29 next season... if we sign him for one year, he'll play out of his skin trying to earn a final contract. But if we sign him for two or three years from the outset, I'm not sure he'll be anything above average for longer than say the first month?

At least it looks like he's kept in/got in shape.

It looks like he has trained his absolute ring off. Whether that transpires into being match fit and able to play rugby league at the highest level remains to be seen.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Just the type of standout citizen we need at the club!

Wicks will bring with him a clean-skin attitude and hopefully it infects all the scum we currently have within our ranks

Every merkin deserves a second chance. Provided he signs up to something that gives him zero latitude to f**k things up and we aren't paying him mega bucks then I don't think his history is a major issue.

As someone else pointed out, we have Manu on our books. Hardly a clean skin.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If he already has signed it would surely be second tier at this stage.

lingard

Coach
I've developed a lot of faith in Brad Arthur over the last six months. If he thinks this guy is worth a shot, that's good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts