What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

emjaycee

Coach
So why don't you ask your 'source' what those salaries are and correct hindy if he's wrong.

Or is being a smartase the only way some people know?

Lol... I have never asked my source for anything directly related to a players contract value and I am not about to start now (especially when he probably doesnt give a shit anymore).

And yeah, you're right sorry.
Being a smartarse is the only way I know. Sorry to upset your delicate sensitivities and those of your mate Hindy111.

By the way, how's your cousin?
:lol:

IFR33K

Coach
Lol... I have never asked my source for anything directly related to a players contract value and I am not about to start now (especially when he probably doesnt give a shit anymore).

And yeah, you're right sorry.
Being a smartarse is the only way I know. Sorry to upset your delicate sensitivities and those of your mate Hindy111.

By the way, how's your cousin?
:lol:

Ok. So nolan rang you up, and told you mossops income???? Nice.

Chipmunk

Coach
All i know is Santi was here because Stuart was a massive fan and we offered him a top 25 spot and more than the Tigers were willing to offer, the Tigers have had a host of injuries in the forwards and he still hasn't got a look in.

If Sticky was a huge fan of Santi, why did he not look to sign him mid season when the Raiders cannot even sign anyone.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If Sticky was a huge fan of Santi, why did he not look to sign him mid season when the Raiders cannot even sign anyone.
No idea mate, the kid was happy to go back home to the Tigers and good luck to him. Who knows what is going through Ricky's head ATM.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Geez the hits keep comin...

I'm hearing another off field incident which could break soon..

Not involving us though..

eels_fan

First Grade
As long as it's not a parra player, bring it on. Let's get half the other teams stars suspending and Bradbury home the title

TheRam

Coach
OF THE SUBJECT - Anyone been on an all cabage diet.Few close friends put me onto it.Well not close two people I know.
Meant to go for 3 days.Im 36 hrs in and I am not sure whats going on.I cant stop farting.Guts is churning.Had a women over last night and that didn't go well at all.Anyone on here a doctor?

Check this out. Very inspirational and a much healthier way to go. By the way, the secret to their success is not the juice per se, but the distilled water aspect of the juice being one of four known way to acquire distilled water and the other part of the secret is the volume. You must drink around a gallon a day. But juicing does give you all the natural vitamins and minerals that your body needs. Also if you by vitamin or mineral supplements and they are not extracted from an organic source, then you may as well not bother, because the body can NOT use inorganic materials. Funny all the companies that flog their products never tell you that.

Much cheaper to give you synthetic dead material than the real deal that costs more and can actually help and reverse disease due to the body finally getting the building blocks that it can use to revitalize your body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XDSpuMIMPs

TheRam

Coach
Geez the hits keep comin...

I'm hearing another off field incident which could break soon..

Not involving us though..

Who gives a toss anymore? The league is a basket case and dropped the ball on bad behavior years ago. We are not the darling of the media like the AFL, therefore we can not and or should not of been trying to sweep our indiscretions under the carpet. I'm over the whole lot of it.

The Carney bubbling disgraceful behavior was the final straw. From now on when people ask about what sport I follow, I will tell them outright, I love a game call RL, but it is played by many dumb f**ks and total degenerates. Unfortunately I'm stuck with it, because I grew up on it, but you don't need to be. You should follow any other sport. League does not deserve any new fans cos the players obviously don't give a toss about them either.

And before anyone jumps to their defense and says that it's not all league players and just a few bad apples yada yada yada...

Not one current player publicly slammed that behavior to my knowledge, but to the contrary, many came to his defense, including a former player and immortal.

If I were an NRL player, I would have publicly thrown the book at the disgusting pisser. No way in the world would I want to be in anyway associated with such an imbecile.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Who gives a toss anymore? The league is a basket case and dropped the ball on bad behavior years ago. We are not the darling of the media like the AFL, therefore we can not and or should not of been trying to sweep our indiscretions under the carpet. I'm over the whole lot of it.

The Carney bubbling disgraceful behavior was the final straw. From now on when people ask about what sport I follow, I will tell them outright, I love a game call RL, but it is played by many dumb f**ks and total degenerates. Unfortunately I'm stuck with it, because I grew up on it, but you don't need to be. You should follow any other sport. League does not deserve any new fans cos the players obviously don't give a toss about them either.

And before anyone jumps to their defense and says that it's not all league players and just a few bad apples yada yada yada...

Not one current player publicly slammed that behavior to my knowledge, but to the contrary, many came to his defense, including a former player and immortal.

If I were an NRL player, I would have publicly thrown the book at the disgusting pisser. No way in the world would I want to be in anyway associated with such an imbecile.

Talks about a moral high ground; calls another sport AFL. :?

TheRam

Coach
Talks about a moral high ground; calls another sport AFL. :?

Who gives a crap. We are all hypocrites. The difference is what I call another sport in jest, cos I don't like it, is very tame and inconsequential to the overall image of the game to millions of people all over the world, compared to one of its elite players pissing in his own mouth. Get a grip on reality mate.

How can anyone promote such a thing or the game to young women, mothers or children when those sort of pictures are there for everyone to see.

No ban the tosser for life and every player if asked for an opinion should crucify the pr*ck.

Kornstar

Coach
How f**king dumb are players? Someone probably told them that they couldn't get caught if they did it (gamble) from an app on their phone.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Who gives a crap. We are all hypocrites. The difference is what I call another sport in jest, cos I don't like it, is very tame and inconsequential to the overall image of the game to millions of people all over the world, compared to one of its elite players pissing in his own mouth. Get a grip on reality mate.

How can anyone promote such a thing or the game to young women, mothers or children when those sort of pictures are there for everyone to see.

No ban the tosser for life and every player if asked for an opinion should crucify the pr*ck.

So you're excused because you said the comment was made in jest? If an NRL player came out tomorrow and said the exact same thing you did you'd be on here saying how he shouldn't be spruiking that in a public forum.

The Sharks have sacked him and so the game can move on, at the moment it is only the media that is bringing up the story over and over again. Once they move on so will the public. Every sport has idiots, everywhere you look there's idiots. How can the AFL promote their game when they had Gary Ablett Snr who had a 19 year old girl die in his hotel room from a drug overdose? How can the NFL promote their game when they have players up on murder charges?

In the end the Todd Carney incident is very minor when it comes to a general aspect but in no way am I defending him. It was a disgusting act and he brought the game into disrepute and the right action has been taken. That's it, can we move on and watch the way League will promote itself tonight, State of Origin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts