What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
If we did get Hurrell I would play him on the wing with Morgan at centre on one side and play Hoppa with Semi on the other. Morgan and Hurrell could alternate during the game.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I hope when we do we still get some value out of him. There's nothing exciting about paying overs (or even market price) for your own players.

Retaining your youngsters for unders - that's where it's at. Anyway if we have to throw big bucks at Moeroa to keep him at least we've freed up some cash by letting go of Loko and Edwards.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I hope when we do we still get some value out of him. There's nothing exciting about paying overs (or even market price) for your own players.

Retaining your youngsters for unders - that's where it's at. Anyway if we have to throw big bucks at Moeroa to keep him at least we've freed up some cash by letting go of Loko and Edwards.
Where is Edwards going????

Chipmunk

Coach

Edwards? WTF. Did I miss something???

hindy111

Post Whore
John Falou said himself he will end up in forwards.I think he is already around 107kg and will end up around 115 when finished growing

Pazza

First Grade
John Falou said himself he will end up in forwards.I think he is already around 107kg and will end up around 115 when finished growing

?I grew up playing in the pack and I just happened to become a winger.

?I put on close to 10 kilograms in the off-season. I needed a bit more size on me.

?It is a massive change for me though. I weigh 109 kilograms now. I just got my diet right. Doing all the little things and extra weight sessions really helped.

?I think I will end up in the backrow eventually.?.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/sport/n...904437203?nk=8328633703c4dea195c7a89e2d5fce58

yy_cheng

Coach

?I put on close to 10 kilograms in the off-season. I needed a bit more size on me.

?It is a massive change for me though. I weigh 109 kilograms now. I just got my diet right. Doing all the little things and extra weight sessions really helped.

Gee, I thoought you were a small guy Pazza.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sheer folly is what it was. Fancy sharing rumours in the rumours thread.

potential defamation is not tolerated, rumour or not

mods are here to protect LU as this free service that we provide for you in which to play, also ensures your anonymity

you can kiss my arse later

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

http://m.couriermail.com.au/sport/n...904437203?nk=8328633703c4dea195c7a89e2d5fce58

then he really will need to learn how to tackle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts