What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
then he really will need to learn how to tackle

They all know how to tackle. It's decision making and lateral movement that makes or breaks an edge defender. At least defending four in at edge forward his flaws will be less exposed than defending two in, which is the hardest defensive position on the field.

spiderdan

Bench
Sheer folly is what it was. Fancy sharing rumours in the rumours thread.
indeed. I saw it and don't know where the defamation came into it. twizzle's pea sized brain seems to over-react a lot to plenty of nothing.

seems the mods don't understand what rumours actually are.

The Colonel

Immortal
indeed. I saw it and don't know where the defamation came into it. twizzle's pea sized brain seems to over-react a lot to plenty of nothing.

What it seems is that people don't know what can get the site in to trouble and have it shut down. If you have a problem with it rather than discuss it on the open forum, send an email and ask for an explanation.

The decision has been made and if you want to carry on disputing the decision than be happy with what consequences are likely to eventuate.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Agreed mate. I know what is and isn't libelous. I don't need anyone else to decide for me.

Avenger

Immortal
Seeing our defence is absolutely shithouse should we go after a player like Beau Scott to partner Mau in the second row with Edwards at 13?

Last edited:

jason taylor

Bench
Seeing our defence is absolutely shithouse should we go after a player like Beau Scott to partner Mau in the second row with Edwards at 13?

Scott doesn't have a get out clause so I doubt the Knight will let him go, he still has a couple of seasons left on his contract.

spiderdan

Bench
What it seems is that people don't know what can get the site in to trouble and have it shut down. If you have a problem with it rather than discuss it on the open forum, send an email and ask for an explanation.

The decision has been made and if you want to carry on disputing the decision than be happy with what consequences are likely to eventuate.
:shock: oh no! not the consequences...

I get that stagger can get into a personal bagging match with other posters or post comments that certain civil rights groups would label homophobic and probably could get this site in trouble but that seems to be ok, whereas poupou's tongue in cheek comment isn't.

I get that back in the day on the official forum it was ok for you to have a signature that said come to lu with you and whoever, but if someone mentions another site on here your's and twizzle's tampons start to work overtime to stop leakage.

you guys seem to not understand what you're claiming you're doing. North Korea has more freedom of speech than you clowns do.

Avenger

Immortal
Spoke to my Bulldogs contact last night, Inu is still on the radar. The issue is that the Dogs want us to cover the whole amount for his last year just like they did with Loko.

Chipmunk

Coach
Spoke to my Bulldogs contact last night, Inu is still on the radar. The issue is that the Dogs want us to cover the whole amount for his last year just like they did with Loko.

So it would seem that Inu is our Left Centre replacement for Tonga.

Not sure I would love to play outside any of Parra Centre's for next year, with the "who knows what the F$%k he is trying to do" Inu on one side and the "I can only do no-look passes" Hopoate on the other and the "I am not capable of passing a ball" Morgan as the back up...

Pazza

First Grade
I'd love to play wing outside Hoppa! Has handed that many meat pies to Sio and Toutai and is as cool as a cucumber in all facets of the game.

Chipmunk

Coach
I'd love to play wing outside Hoppa! Has handed that many meat pies to Sio and Toutai and is as cool as a cucumber in all facets of the game.

I think he is a great player and would also be good to play outside of, but you still will get frustrated when he doesn't look when passing and the ball just goes to ground, or behind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts