What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

jk13

First Grade
I'd laugh if Bennett has to start on -10pts next year due to rorting, and had to laugh at maguire saying he'd play under only griffin in the paper today. Fun times

eels81236

Bench
I reckon that might be it for good old SK. I can't really see him getting a gig elsewhere. He was kissed on the dick by an angel to keep his Kiwi's job.

Chipmunk

Coach
Part of me hopes that Darrius Boyd gets a bit of karma from the footy gods and has to go play for the Faders in 2015.

Surly Brisbane can't fit in Hoffman, Barba, Milford and Boyd in their cheating cap.

Darius Boyd could get more than we pay The Plane at the Raiders. I doubt he would lose too much sleep.

Avenger

Immortal
Just on Channel 9 news. Anthony Watmough, Brett Stewart and Steve Matai have all asked for a release from Manly.

Avenger

Immortal
Cherry-Evans must've gotten his massive upgrade.

With Bennett now at Brisbane there is no way in the world he will pay $1 million for DCE. He will now either stay or join us with Manly the obvious favourite. I expect Bennett to also show a few players at Brisbane the door. Hopefully one of them is Josh McGuire. We need someone like him.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
More likely is Bennett will get rid of deadshits like Barba. No chance he'll let go of McGuire.

I'm very keen to see what happens with Boyd.

Joely01

Bench
You would think that weird eyes would want a hefty envelope, probably not too far off what the plane would be on after long service discounts?

I thought he would only get the long service discount if he stayed at manly?
Let's say he signs with the dogs, I think whatever the full amount is they pay Stewart goes towards the cap.

I thought he would only get the long service discount if he stayed at manly?
Let's say he signs with the dogs, I think whatever the full amount is they pay Stewart goes towards the cap.

Yeh, the Phelan Folly is talking about how much Hayne gets paid after accounting for discounts.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't think Hayne gets the discount, I believe it's the club, and it's f**k all considering we currently have at least two other players that make us eligible for it.

Which is not to say that Hayne doesn't also make the club eligible for the long service discount into our cap, but as long as there are other players that make the club eligible for the discount it is a poor reason to overpay Jarryd Hayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.