What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You've lost faith in the current board already?? For shame!

I don't give a shit about the board or any club politics so take that rubbish elsewhere!

I'm just talking in general terms about how shit we have been as a club. If there is a way to f**k something up (on or off the field) then our club has a history of finding a way of doing it.

We are perennial underachievers and a borderline laughing stock of the NRL. As if Cherry Evans will come here.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think it might be time to try and relsease Sandow for next year.Norman and Matterson the halve and go after a top line second rower.

Bigfella

Coach
Some great news in that story.

Firstly, even if it's 4million a year I think that's less than what we are paying Sandow in the final year of his back ended contract.

Secondly, the news that he is the final piece in the player jigsaw puzzle is even better.

Especially as we currently have about four blokes signed for 2016.

It must be one of those 2-4 age bracket jigsaws.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

Firstly, even if it's 4million a year I think that's less than what we are paying Sandow in the final year of his back ended contract.

Secondly, the news that he is the final piece in the player jigsaw puzzle is even better.

4 million a year? 4 mill over 4 years meaning 1 mill a season.

Maroubra Eel

Coach

Sandow isn't on a backended contract. Peter Nolan didn't do any backended contracts. Emjaycee has already explained it in a different thread.

strider

Post Whore
Sandow isn't on a backended contract. Peter Nolan didn't do any backended contracts. Emjaycee has already explained it in a different thread.

you got suckered mate .... cos nolan didn't sign anyone - it was kearney remember .... so they are all backended ......gotta keep up

I don't give a shit about the board or any club politics so take that rubbish elsewhere!

I'm just talking in general terms about how shit we have been as a club. If there is a way to f**k something up (on or off the field) then our club has a history of finding a way of doing it.

We are perennial underachievers and a borderline laughing stock of the NRL. As if Cherry Evans will come here.

You're waaaay too easy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.