What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hey Forty 20 id like to hear what you would think about this......

If we put tanginao pauli pauli Tepai back too under 20's. And everyone was fit like Kaysa and at full strength would they beat Wenty?
And if they played our first grade side minus say Hayne, Hoppa and Peats what would happen?

Gronk

Staff member
Part of me hopes that Darrius Boyd gets a bit of karma from the footy gods and has to go play for the Faders in 2015.

Surly Brisbane can't fit in Hoffman, Barba, Milford and Boyd in their cheating cap.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Harsh on Griffin.
What was his win % before he put on Kearney as assistant?

Don't look it up, I'll tell you the answer: 61.5% (over a 2 year period).

Common thread anywhere???

The Colonel

Immortal
Part of me hopes that Darrius Boyd gets a bit of karma from the footy gods and has to go play for the Faders in 2015.

Surly Brisbane can't fit in Hoffman, Barba, Milford and Boyd in their cheating cap.

I just want to know where they think they will play all the fullbacks. Apparently they have signed another one from England.

I think Bennett was a great coach. I think the game has passed him by now. I didn't think Griffin was doing too bad a job at the Broncos.

Was always going to happen though. Be interesting to see what happens in terms if players being let go.

Last edited:
Bennett is a great motivator with quality players, remember the premierships he won at the Broncos had players like Renouf, Walters, Langer, Lazarus, Carne, Hancock, Lockyer, Webcke, Civoneceva, Tallis etc, all internationals that had the skills and just needed to be motivated for each game. At the dragons they had a core team together for a couple of years and he brought Boyd with him that gave them a attacking FB and Storm were stripped of points for salary cap breach and didn't figure in the finals. At newcastle they were rebuliding, the player he brought with him have been good (scott, boyd, smith) but have had young backs and no depth in the forwards. He hasn't improved too many of the younger players while he was there.
Give Bennett a team for of superstars and he'll turn them in a super team, give him a bunch of nevilles and he'll turn them into a bunch of nevilles that play as a team.

He's a super coach when he has a super team.

Status
Not open for further replies.