What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

B&G

Juniors
Ma'u re signed till 2015, this looks like another extension. He has been hugely impressive.

Sort of.

Impressive with his hard running and aggression, but really needs to improve his defence.

Avenger

Immortal
Interesting that Toutai was re-signed - I guess that means Sio is gone?

Someone on here said that Vai goes really well at centre. If anything he could be the next choice if one of our centres is injured. I'm tipping Ryan Morgan to be released to the Raiders. Sticky had massive wraps on him. It's a shame if Sio leaves. He is a very competent winger but maybe Fabian Goodall is the preferred option going forward.

I trust Arthur's judgement.

Someone on here said that Vai goes really well at centre. If anything he could be the next choice if one of our centres is injured. I'm tipping Ryan Morgan to be released to the Raiders. Sticky had massive wraps on him. It's a shame if Sio leaves. He is a very competent winger but maybe Fabian Goodall is the preferred option going forward.

Goodall is a future rep. If you like Semi R, then you will love Goodall. Future is very bright for our team if we are smart about retention of players. The likes of Sio and Joseph Paulo whilst above average - are expendable.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Sio is obviously in the top two wingers at the club (top four if you include Hayne and Hopoate) but the decision to re-sign him is also dependent on the other wingers already contracted for next year. That includes Toutai, Goodall and Faraimo.

With these guys already on the books there just isn't much need (or room) for Kenny Sio. That money can be better used elsewhere.

Eelementary

Post Whore

IMO, Toutai is a good natural centre - strong and powerful, just fast enough to create havoc, and good at getting balls away to his winger.

Maybe he is Willie's understudy? Could certainly do worse.

I am a fan of Sio's, but I reckon Goodall will be our next big thing. He's a freak.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Goodall is still a bit raw, but he's young, big, strong and fast. He has all the ingredients to be Semi Mk II.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Keep Sio as a backup fullback.. Play him at 1 in NSW cup he is better then Hunt..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Keep Sio as a backup fullback.. Play him at 1 in NSW cup he is better then Hunt..

He will also cost a shitload more. Sio will be too expensive to be a backup. He is a genuine first grader and if we don't offer him a top 17 spot (and contract) he will sign elsewhere.

Y2Eel

First Grade
He will also cost a shitload more. Sio will be too expensive to be a backup. He is a genuine first grader and if we don't offer him a top 17 spot (and contract) he will sign elsewhere.

He would be worth it as he could cover any of the wing or fullback spots..

Status
Not open for further replies.