What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Fangs

Coach
Avarillo was made to look brilliant by some below first grade fullback defence by Tyrell Sloane. Sloane is good with ball in hand but he is very useless in defence. You watch him, more tackle shy than Ponga.

Horrible moment from Sloane. Great to watch with the ball but that miss on Averillo was schoolboy stuff.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Avarillo was made to look brilliant by some below first grade fullback defence by Tyrell Sloane. Sloane is good with ball in hand but he is very useless in defence. You watch him, more tackle shy than Ponga.
I’ve watched him for a few years now. He’s always been a great attacker, defensively a bit iffy. But, he’s come along way this year defensively, I can only assume that’s the Ciro factor.

I think he’s got heaps of room to improve and he will.

I’d like to see him with us.

soc123_au

Staff member
He's the only one we have who can match Leniu's intensity. Although it will be more in defence than attack
Agree, he isn't as explosive, but makes up for it with aggression. 2 20 minute stints would also allow him to play full tilt the whole time he is on the field. Just needs to get those penis fingers fixed up.

betcats

Referee
He's the only one we have who can match Leniu's intensity. Although it will be more in defence than attack

Martins best runs are when he gets the ball close to the ruck and gets in behind the markers, he is good at that which suits a prop, he wouldnt have the exact same impact as Leniu but he would have plenty with the ball in the middle. I liked him playing in the middle a couple years ago but as others have pointed out for him to be in the middle one of Fish, Leota or Martin has to play off the bench which seems very unlikely. On top of that we are extremely thin on the edges.

Sime_11

Juniors
Schuster has got talent - but over hyped early and hasnt delivered much - I get Suaali vibes from him - thinks he better than what he is

age.s

First Grade
Horrible moment from Sloane. Great to watch with the ball but that miss on Averillo was schoolboy stuff.
If Sloane does his job it's still a blazing 50 meter run which instantly transitions his team into an attacking play.