What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
I have no idea who we may be looking at going forward, but I feel confident there will be a plan in place.

Crichton and Lenui leaving are another two huge holes to fill but have to think there is going to be funds available to go into the market for 2024 and address some of the issues.

Personally, I would like to think we should spend whatever funds are available on three or four up and coming talents rather than spending our funds on one or two higher priced players.

I have no idea who we may be looking at going forward, but I feel confident there will be a plan in place.

Crichton and Lenui leaving are another two huge holes to fill but have to think there is going to be funds available to go into the market for 2024 and address some of the issues.

Personally, I would like to think we should spend whatever funds are available on three or four up and coming talents rather than spending our funds on one or two higher priced players.
At minimal 2 is needed, 1. No 9 & 2. Edge/FR (if Martin plays FR or FR if Martin plays edge). We do this we back in business!

Kilkenny

Coach
At minimal 2 is needed, 1. No 9 & 2. Edge/FR (if Martin plays FR or FR if Martin plays edge). We do this we back in business!
I’m not smart enough, or knowledgeable enough to know the right way to go so I’ll just defer to Mick Leary and Ivan Cleary having a plan going forward. I think we could have done better in terms of our retention of certain players but that’s not a criticism that’s just as a fan. I don’t know the sums, the maths the strategic planning, often two three years ahead I’ll just see how this season evolves, keep turning up and cheering the boys on.

Bob

Juniors
I’m not smart enough, or knowledgeable enough to know the right way to go so I’ll just defer to Mick Leary and Ivan Cleary having a plan going forward. I think we could have done better in terms of our retention of certain players but that’s not a criticism that’s just as a fan. I don’t know the sums, the maths the strategic planning, often two three years ahead I’ll just see how this season evolves, keep turning up and cheering the boys on.
Mick Leary??? Showing your age there aren't you?

I'm with you. I believe Management thought they were able to keep a couple they lost. Also the dolphins really hurt us and we have to build again

YoungPanther

Juniors
I'm with you. I believe Management thought they were able to keep a couple they lost. Also the dolphins really hurt us and we have to build again
Don't think we have to build again. The nucleus is there.

Watching Api running around last week in a Wests jumper hurt more than losing.

We have to find a 9 who can take the pressure off the halves. It is a critical part of every team.

Bob

Juniors
Long for the glory days. Early onset I guess just have to accept it.

Perhaps you can indulge me with a like just for the sentiment or intent of the post.
I'd give you a like if I could, but it appears someone has taken my like button, bloody thieves

Don't think we have to build again. The nucleus is there.

Watching Api running around last week in a Wests jumper hurt more than losing.

We have to find a 9 who can take the pressure off the halves. It is a critical part of every team.
Sorry I mean rebuild our junior base (after losing some to the dolphins). Yes a 9 is 80% of what we need at the highest level.

Latest posts