What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Exsilium

Coach
And while JWH might be staying, it says nothing about what minutes they might be targeting for him or whether he is starting.

Probably taking massive unders with a plan to have a job after his career wraps up.

JWH is no slouch. Deserves to go out on his terms. If his body is right, let him play. He's one of the last real enforcers of the Modern era

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Probably taking massive unders with a plan to have a job after his career wraps up.

JWH is no slouch. Deserves to go out on his terms. If his body is right, let him play. He's one of the last real enforcers of the Modern era
One of the fakest "tough guys" to ever play. Bullies anyone who won't stand up to him but turned to water when Jack Heatherington was ready to throw down.

Just last week he was telling the ref "I'm happy to crack him bro" f**k off you weak merkin

Exsilium

Coach
One of the fakest "tough guys" to ever play. Bullies anyone who won't stand up to him but turned to water when Jack Heatherington was ready to throw down.

Just last week he was telling the ref "I'm happy to crack him bro" f**k off you weak merkin

In think thats a sign of how the game has gone. If he could throw one, I'm sure he would.

Fangs

Coach
I rate JWH. He will probably reach 300 games. 14 years in first grade and its rare to see him play without intensity.

I think its time he moves on from the Roosters however. Their side needs a revamp, they've basically been the same football team for a while now and its not working (Unless it starts working tonight).

Munky

Coach
I rate JWH. He will probably reach 300 games. 14 years in first grade and its rare to see him play without intensity.

I think its time he moves on from the Roosters however. Their side needs a revamp, they've basically been the same football team for a while now and its not working (Unless it starts working tonight).

In the opening stanza at home in 2021 JWH owned our pack.

Just wasn't able to maintain the intensity past fifteen minutes.

Luke Bowden

First Grade

I’ve been saying this for years.

Stop with cheap shit JWH and actually do something…. Crack someone or shut your big mouth.

Actual hard men, like Fish, don’t talk, they just hit dudes hard.

Fangs

Coach
In the opening stanza at home in 2021 JWH owned our pack.

Just wasn't able to maintain the intensity past fifteen minutes.

That has happened a few times against the Roosters in the last 3-4 years.

They come out of the blocks firing. But they never make it the full 80.

I still back a close game tonight anyway. We aren't in the kind of form we have been used to seeing.