What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Agreed with Su’a. Would be extremely handy. Imagine what he could do with Luai or Cleary feeding him some decent ball.

And yes to Terrell May. Lots of upside in terms of youth and rawness. He played a decent game against us at the SCG last year when he came on.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Channel reporting that Bird and Su’a both looking to get out of Saints.

Either would be handy pick ups.
Bird goes good. He is hard to tackle and can offload. Su'a is abit of a plodder but can tackle hard..I'd take Bird. Bird hasn't been happy in years even at Broncos so could you imagine him at a happy club.

Fangs

Coach
Su'a would be a good pick up.

I would have taken Bird when he got booted out of the Broncos years ago. Today I'm not sure he has a place in our team.

Got plenty of time. Waiting to see what happens with Souths top 30.

snickers007

Juniors
Not sure how many International level second rowers the Dolphins need, but if they can squeeze in Su'a good luck to them. Would certainly love to have him on our books.

Original Name

Juniors
Wayne Bennett has a bookmark on Su'a.
The young 9 at Souths would be a handy pickup.
Got a clear pathway to first grade as Cook gets older and plays less minutes and Bunnies are prem contenders based on how good their defence is this year. Doesn't really seem worth moving or commuting 2 more hours if I'm him.
Not sure how many International level second rowers the Dolphins need, but if they can squeeze in Su'a good luck to them. Would certainly love to have him on our books.
Kenny wouldn't be playing for much longer. Father time is undefeated.

Last edited:

Latest posts