What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

At Ossos every month probably.

Cafe de wheels for more informal meetings. Ivan has PTSD going there though.

Explain Facebook Live GIF

Iamback

Coach
Id be getting rid of salmon before sorenson,preston riki has to be close to an nrl call up surely.

Again we have no choice if a club offers crazy money.

Riki is one game back from injury and was the worst player on the field last week

Coast panther

Juniors
Not sure who this big name sharks forward is if it's not wilton? I think that parts hogwash. I dare say sorro has signed to Newcastle good on him deserves a payrise been great for us

Not sure who this big name sharks forward is if it's not wilton? I think that parts hogwash. I dare say sorro has signed to Newcastle good on him deserves a payrise been great for us
If it is to replace Sorronsen, then Jack Williams would be like for like type player, then again I don't watch Sharks games, hate them.

maple_69

Bench
I'd be fascinated to see Cartwright back in our system. It might be a dreadful flop but I reckon it could be worth the punt. He's matured into a much less flaky player over the last few years and could finally put it together on our left edge. If he didn't, he plays Cup and we continue to run rugged workhorses on the edges. He could be a guy like Peachey that's open to a cut price deal with Panthers to carve out some legacy.

If we assume Smith/Henry are next up to replace Leniu/Sorenson, I'd much rather take a swing at a high risk, high return recruit, rather than our typical MO of journeyman restorations like Hosking/Capewell/Sorro. They were the right signings when we had dynamics players like Leniu/Kikau/Api at the club, now we need to recruit a different skillset. Who knows, maybe Geyer/Lisati can be those guys sooner than we think.

Bullemor would be interesting in our system as well and I don't know what Frizell would get on the open market as a 32 year old but he could be a plum signing, a guy who's made his bag and might want to make the run at an elusive title.

WestyLife

First Grade
I think Too forms been down but still solid. Dylan is now the best fullback in game. On form you'd probably say it's him Walsh and Gutherson. Walsh defense let's him down.
Gee Teddy and Turbos form has gone to shit.Both look done.

Gutherson isn't even close to Edwards.

hindy111

Post Whore
Bryce is playing better but still arm grabs. Penrith are built on toughness. He doesn't fit the mould.
Salmon fine. He probably only costs 150k. Covers multiple positions, bit of a grub and gritty. Why the he'll wouldn't you want him in the top 30?

Sorenson I like. Great hole runner. Hosking's needs work but has ability.

What's people think of Turava? He seems to be like a guy who always will make half breaks but not full ones. May is far better

hindy111

Post Whore
Can anyone tell me anything about Meni Luke?
Picked up for Eels NSW CUP. Age?History? Potential?

Hodgson is like watching my grandma run around

Latest posts