What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Whino

Bench
I think Too forms been down but still solid.

Last couple of seasons he usually starts slow and comes alive the back 3rd of the year.

What's people think of Turava? He seems to be like a guy who always will make half breaks but not full ones. May is far better

Does a shit load of work but let down at times with his finishing. He just needs a little tweak.

hindy111

Post Whore
Gutho top 3 fullbacks? 😂

Edwards
Walsh
Mitchell
Tedesco
Turbo

Gutho is in the next group of fullbacks.

I said in form. Turbo and teddy's form has been utter crap this season. Garbage.
Walsh attack is brilliant but his defence isn't top 5.
Latrel is by far most explosive. Form of his life but low work rate.
Edwards is on form no 1.

martielang

Bench
Agree with @maple_69, I think Bullemor would be a sensational pick up for us. Great leg speed, strong, not sure why he hasn’t kicked on but could be an absolute weapon.

Big Mick

Referee
Honestly I wanted Bullemor when he signed for Manly. IMO he's been used improperly at Manly. He is a pure middle player.

IMO would be good in our system.

Original Name

Juniors
Bryce is playing better but still arm grabs. Penrith are built on toughness. He doesn't fit the mould.
Salmon fine. He probably only costs 150k. Covers multiple positions, bit of a grub and gritty. Why the he'll wouldn't you want him in the top 30?

Sorenson I like. Great hole runner. Hosking's needs work but has ability.

What's people think of Turava? He seems to be like a guy who always will make half breaks but not full ones. May is far better
You'll see what he can really do when he plays FB. Just filling in on the wing because of how talented he is. Edwards will realistically pick up some leg injury and be out for a couple of weeks sooner or later. Pay attention to Turuva then assuming Ivan's hasn't learned from playing Chricton at FB over him.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
I mean the Cam Mcinnis call to come and play hooker would be awesome.. don't forget he was probably top 3 best hookers for awhile there and he is a team player which is nice plus has got ticker.

Wilton would be handy but I don't think our backrow is an issue...Garner could kick on abit and Hoskings is a gun add Martin and we're pretty set once Soro goes.

Really starting to dislike letting all these good players go to then go on to keep big contracted players.. We honestly shouldn't be having 5 high paid players as we end up with low tier players in important positions e.g hooker

Latest posts