What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Any word on Luai and Edwards extensions yet? Did read Edwards got offered close to 1 mill a year for afew? Luai hasn't received anything yet.

Bob

Juniors
Hopeful on Sorro. The club has come back with an improved offer, still strong interest elsewhere though.

Not at all worried on Edwards and Luai.
How are you Blade, are they still looking for a hooker elsewhere or are they going to keep going with the Kenny / Luke combo

Exsilium

Coach
Gotta keep Sorro. He's a gun. Fit, good work ethic and doesn't let you down on game day.

Teams are built around those blokes. He reminds me of Auberson from the Roosters. Not spectacular but always did his job.

Munky

Coach
I rate Sorro above Mitch Aubo (who was a fantastic club man).

IMO his late footwork is an absolute weapon in the middle and was responsible for opposition teams falling apart from the 25th to 55th minute marks in 2022. Tired starting or nuffy bench middles just couldn't handle him.

Exsilium

Coach
I rate Sorro above Mitch Aubo (who was a fantastic club man).

IMO his late footwork is an absolute weapon in the middle and was responsible for opposition teams falling apart from the 25th to 55th minute marks in 2022. Tired starting or nuffy bench middles just couldn't handle him.

I think he debuted against us and he pumped a massive right step and ran 40m to score. It broke the game open.

He is surprisingly effective and I don't think we even see what he is fully capable of.

What goes very unnoticed, is his work around the ruck and in cover defence. Guy is everywhere.

Exsilium

Coach
I love Sorro as much as the next guy, but literally every player in the league has a price point at which they're not good value anymore.

What is your price point on a player like Sorro? Who could we get or invest in as an alternative?

Exsilium

Coach
Got to keep Sorro or we will have nothing left. Honestly not much talent out there to replace him.

Teig Wilton was an option but if I had to pick one, I'd keep Sorro as he's already in the system and you know what he's about.

Plus, he's a f**king rig. I don't swing that way but if I did, I'd be hitting up @SLRBRONCOS for some advice on how to do a reach around.

Latest posts