What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

And courageous Brandy-i

Standing up against the anal fixation of grub Tyrone.

He declareth that the Panthers can go the big dance without perverts and toilet people.

And he was right.

The man who saved your soul.

Brandy Alexander you f**king legend.

And suck on it Gus and Ciraldo, the bulldogs dream is in tatters.

Every single treacherous Panther who ratted on you for bulldog life has paid the price for greed and indifference to smug and what it means.

So May they burn in hell.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Kilkenny

Coach
And courageous Brandy-i

Standing up against the anal fixation of grub Tyrone.

He declareth that the Panthers can go the big dance without perverts and toilet people.

And he was right.

The man who saved your soul.

Brandy Alexander you f**king legend.

And suck on it Gus and Ciraldo, the bulldogs dream is in tatters.

Every single treacherous Panther who ratted on you for bulldog life has paid the price for greed and indifference to smug and what it means.

So May they burn in hell.
Rather extreme.

Girds89

Bench

These are the exact kind of signings we need to make..

Whether it turns out or not is a matter for 5 years down the track but you get enough of guys like this and you turn one or two into stars and its worth every penny spent on development

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
These are the exact kind of signings we need to make..

Whether it turns out or not is a matter for 5 years down the track but you get enough of guys like this and you turn one or two into stars and its worth every penny spent on development

and of course Penrith being in the position we are in. We now had kids like this crawling over each other in desperation to come in.

The sign of a true development club.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Api came in after we missed the 8 and took us to 3 grand finals winning two after a decade of dominance from storm and roosters. If we really want to go down that route my money is on api.
You can’t say Api took us! He was great, but we aren’t a hooker oriented side. We are currently in first place with Mitch Kenny playing hooker.

our success over the last few years is all about our system and not individual players.

it’s a very narrow point of view to say differently.

Munky

Coach
Api lost seven games in a Panthers jersey in three seasons.

We've lost five games in 2023 plus the WCC.

The bloke is a Panthers legend.

We'd be near undefeated this season with him in the side.

We may be top of the ladder, but the 20-22 side would murder every NRL side this year.

f**k they were unstoppable at full fitness.

The big reason for the winnings and “era of the smug “ be Ivan and his young sprog Nate.

Combined I’d say at least 50% of threepeat is due to the Clearys and the gene pool.

They’ve done well on the field. Off the field, well…

The big reason for the winnings and “era of the smug “ be Ivan and his young sprog Nate.

Combined I’d say at least 50% of threepeat is due to the Clearys and the gene pool.

Your posts are so stupid, you could easily become head script writer for Home and Away.

murraymob

Coach

The Cleary gene pool is not empty yet another younger brother on the way we will dominate for years

The Cleary gene pool is not empty yet another younger brother on the way we will dominate for years

The girl didn’t make the women’s squad, so it’s not perfect. It’s not quite the Ivan hitler youth and new world order.

But she didn’t inherit Nates awful cauliflower ears either.

But she’s the Wests Tigers fan so what Ivan did to her should be reported to the DOCs

IMG_7154.jpeg

She holds out the flame that dad will come home to the Tigers.

Last edited:

Latest posts